Supposed to snow tonight

dunefreak

Yeup. Sand~snake. I've been on the strip since 6am. Its cold and windy but not much snow here on the strip. .. a few flurries but nothing big.... everyone who's on the strip are/Will gonna freeze. Im off at 6pm ... can't wait to get home. ... 12hr shift is easy (in a limo)....Happy New years. ..

It was coming down at my house this morning enough to say it was snowing (not a flurry) in the southwest. Suppose to snow more tonight, we'll see. Stef has to stand in front of New York New York until 3am watching all the drunk idiots in this sh*tty weather. She's going to FREEZE!! I'll take pics of my back yard winter wonderland if it happens.

Im in the s. West. South Summerlin to be exact. Trop. And town center. I have no snow in my yard . Then again when I got home my wife had the heater on at 85 degrees... she's from south America . And im from the Caribbean island... we like it hot. . Happy New years ddr. ..