This weekend

desertrider71

Where you driving from ? I can't find anyone to go with me. Im thinkin of goin for the day on Saturday. But im coming back early. Around 2pm. To vegas . Im doing some testing on my buggy. New shifter and new axle. I wanna make sure all works perfectly before president weekend. You can reach me on my cell if you like. 702-439-9097. Fastony.

desert riders 71 Sorry to hear what happened man I think is your throw out bearing or your pressure plate according to some sand rail mechanics it was good seeing you and your wife today we definitely gotta do another trip to Dumont

Nice hanging with you for a while today. I'm leaning towards the same two things. Sucks because both are brand new with about 10 miles on them. I will separate the motor and tranny soon and get it fixed so I can haul it all the way to Dumont for another 10 minutes of seat time lol.

• Like 1

Cool. Let me know .im goin the weekend before president for the day (in 2weeks) and president weekend for the weekend. . Ill be in #10 with sandcrab and 8 other buggys. Either way hit me up when your goin.