Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

1999 - 2007 hayabusa engine $1800

JE pistons were used, but very clean

new rings.

the rods look stock, but when googling the part # the only thing i could find was one thread that referenced them as turbo rods.

I believe the cams to be upgraded as well. I have the stock ones also, but the ones in the motor are different and have the option to advance and retard the cam with the sprocket to the chain.

new bearings

I have never run the motor and i do not know how much it was run by the previous owner.

We have built this motor from the ground up. I consider it extremely fresh.

everything is in working order. I actually had it in the car and was waiting for some turbo oil line connectors and was starting to wire up the harness.

Then i got a completely stock motor for a decent deal and in an effort to get this thing going by the first weekend of September for my friends bday i put that in the car. We didnt have time to get it in and take it in for tuning.

We were going to keep this motor (and still might) but if we can recoup some of the costs we will. right now it has stock injectors and a stock fuel rail. so we were not going to try to push it past 240 HP.

now I'm working on axle lengths and getting the rear center drive in. We are almost to home plate with this build and its been pretty expensive.

• 1 month later...

apparently the fact that i labeled this motor as turbo ready has scared a few people off.

we are putting stock pistons in this thing today and we will let the motor go for $1800

1800 buys you the motor, the throttle bodies with injectors and fuel rail.

no turbo and no headers. (can be purchased separately)

if anyone is interested give me a text or call at 702-575-3468

• 5 years later...