Halloween 2015

yfz350guy

GTP Off Road will be out there on Vendor Row. Mike and I are going to try to roll in Tuesday night after work, maybe get a couple of runs in before the work begins! Stop by and say hello! Check out what we have, introduce yourself. Stop by for a visit by the campfire after shut down.. we are too tired to camp hop.. ;)

Car tuned, 456-HP at the wheels so little wiring, finish the brother in law car, and we are off to the dunes

anyone know if the haunted house will be there this year, or did they give up on it,

I tried to tough it out. The wind storm drove me away. I was going to stay from wed to sat but the wind was so bad I couldn't walk my little dogs, their eyes were getting all sandy, and then my tent was filling with sand. The wind was blowing it under and over the vents on the sides. I was laying in my tent thursday night feeling the sand sprinkle down on my face and decided we had enough.

Guess I should have had a trailer. :(

Edited by metalalien

I tried to tough it out. The wind storm drove me away. I was going to stay from wed to sat but the wind was so bad I couldn't walk my little dogs, their eyes were getting all sandy, and then my tent was filling with sand. The wind was blowing it under and over the vents on the sides. I was laying in my tent thursday night feeling the sand sprinkle down on my face and decided we had enough.

Guess I should have had a trailer. :(

I slept in my truck Friday night, but about 9 pm the wind mostly stopped, got warm today if you weren't in the shade.

I slept in my truck Friday night, but about 9 pm the wind mostly stopped, got warm today if you weren't in the shade.

Yea I was hoping it would stop by friday night but couldn't be sure. I need to really stretch out to really sleep and my truck is small or I would have tried it. I can always try again at thanksgiving.

• Like 1

Yea I was hoping it would stop by friday night but couldn't be sure. I need to really stretch out to really sleep and my truck is small or I would have tried it. I can always try again at thanksgiving.

Nice thing about my crew cab cummins, lots of room.