Thanksgiving

Jandrews1244

GTP Off Road will be out on Vendor Row.

Feel free to bring Mike and I a plate of thanksgiving dinner :turkey:

I have no time to make our own working the booth ;) It was an awesome surprise and greatly appreciated last year when some generous peeps brought us some turkey dinner with all the trimmings!

My wife and I are planning on going out, but the rest of our group had to bail due to work. Any groups open to letting a couple park with them? We're pretty laid back and go to bed early. We're quad riders.

Edited by Dan Agnew

My wife and I will be there Monday evening or Tuesday morning. This is our first time riding out there. Does anyone have any advice on camping over Thanksgiving? Riding? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Be careful driving through sandy areas in your car/truck/Rv, especially if it's not four wheel drive. I pulled an RV out last year from a soft spot that he thought he could drive across. If it's your first time on dunes, always crest the top of a dune at an angle, not straight on. You never know what is (or isn't) on the other side of the dune you're going over.