High speed chase at Comp, Halloween night

dunefreak

I pulled up and parked my Truck with a bunch of friends who we brought for the first time and right were we parked on the back row since it was fairly late already there was a hole that everyone was using to turn around and restart there cruise back down the line. This guy in the RZR came flying through there with a sheriff RZR in lighting him up and siren a blazing. Then the expedition truck joined in and he attempted to go back down the back side of the last row but when they started getting more rangers he boned out up and over banchee hill. I was laughing my a$$ off at this guy as he was doing whatever he could do to not get the RZR pit maneover put on him. The only thing was he definitely didn't care about anyone around him so hopefully an innocent wasn't hurt in the MAYHEM.

• Like 1

They were driving down one of the rows Pete like you said without helmets. Rangers attempted to light them up and they drove out of the row, hauled a$$ towards the back row where more rangers were parked with no care for any bystanders. Then got on one of the fingers and were chased till blm got stuck. Guy's were idiots and could of hurt someone over just not having helmets.

We seen the chase just behind us . I think we must have been parked next to you Pete as we seen your car parked there . Like they said he took off on the finger dune and hit the big dunes . Rangers gave up or got stuck just as they hit bigger dunes not much of a chase .