Forest river salem

2000 21 ft forest river salem.

Kitchen, stove, oven, microwave, 5500 generator, full bath with shower. Im not sure on tank size but I think all three are 100s.

Custom home style wood floor, solar panel, charging and invertor. Explode amp, tv, dvd.

Sleeps 4 comfy, ive had 8 in it, so i went bigger. Two adults and 4 kids is pretty easy. Ac and heat. Two propane tanks, two new 6 volt batteries, and it has 5500 lb 6 lug axles (2) with new 16 inch wheels and good tires (1year old).

It had 3500 lb axles but I hated flates with the 15 inch tires, and bearing failure in the 3500 lb axles.

It also has an electric tongue jack.

Its a loaded 1/2 ton towable trailer, that has been used, but over all is a great trailer. Ive had a 12 ft manx in it, with more room. Itll hold 4 quads stood up.

It also has a hitch reciever on the back to hold a bike rack....so taking kayaks or stuff to the lake or beach and bikes is easy.

$6500

702 277-5110

I cant post pics i guess, but i can send them on request.

It also is plumbed for an outside gas grill off the propane tanks. Plugs in by the door.

And i cant change the original tite but its a toy hauler, for those wondering.