Desert Dynamics build

ItsWeeks

Yea we wanted to give glass a shot. Don't forget the sunroof lol gotta be able to see those hard to see spots. As of now were thinking doing the chassis white like our rzr and do matching wraps for both of them.

Car looks Sweet! Glass is awesome as long as you and all of your passengers have iron stomachs. Is looks like it may be removable.? :beerpint:

Well never had a windshield. Wife rode with buddies that have them without problems. If we hate it I will just pull the glass out. Thanks for the compliments. We really trying to do this one right for us. Just gotta get her done for Halloween.

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted on this in a while. Was slowed down for a few months as I was studying and testing for a new position at work. Now that has come and gone been working on getting this thing done.

We decided on adding oil coolers for both motor and trans along with a trans pump. Went to the larger aeromotive 1100 fuel pump. Also decided to mount an air pumper that will be up under the dash. We ordered lights from Baja Designs which were 2 10 inch onx6 bars and 2 xl80's all for the bumper. I ordered the front coilovers friday.

Once we got the car back we decided on colors and had the body powdercoated and photo's don't do the color justice, they then had silver carbon fiber vinyl laid on the inside by the upholstery shop. The chassis will be silver that the dash and console were done in. Once JAlper gets over her and helps me finish some fab work then we will tear it down and send it to powdercoat and trans will go in for a checkup. Only has a season on it but figure do it now while it's out. Garage is a mess in the photo's, it's due for the reorganization to mess up again in a few days.

post-3222-0-13329700-1474875010_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-85946400-1474875278_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-92711300-1474875369_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-72897300-1474875441_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-42975300-1474875547_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-30663300-1474875650_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-93931000-1474875691_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

It is fast approaching. I don't think it's gonna be ready for Halloween as hoped for.  Chassis is about to go to powdercoat this week. Trans is at shop for service. Running into an issue finding a local person to wire it, so it may have to go to California. My set date is now by Thanksgiving as we have lots of family and friends coming. 

Picked chassis up from powdercoat and once again photo's don't do it justice. Brad at Ram Proline killed it!! Now gotta get it together and off to the wire guy so we can use this thing come Thanksgiving! 

20161020_094656.jpg

20161020_094730.jpg

20161020_085324.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well my wire guy, family and I worked our asses off so much I lit my hair on fire while test firing. Lol.... but the injectors aren't talking with the computer or I'm missing a wire somewhere because there not pumping fuel into the motor. The motor fires on a little gas or starter fluid so I know it works just gotta figure out this electrical bug. So unfortunately it did not make thanksgiving weekend and I was beyond bummed about it. So were gonna get back to it now that we're home, so we can get it to the buggy friends ride lol.

• Like 2

:shocked: 

:laughing: buggy friends ride

Man that's a huge bummer, but you'll get it Jason. So have you checked for power and injector pulse to the injectors and is it not getting injector pulse? I wonder if it is a theft issue with the ECM that is inhibiting the injectors from firing. Is it a new ECM from your last car or the same?