Tire Combination

Jimmyg

I'm looking for opinions. I recently bought new to me rail I guess you would call it a mid travel. Seeing how you guys are the professionals and have more expeience. Any how previous owner ran a 1300 plus paddle and a 8.80 apex steer tire. I'm not use to the big fronts as my old car was old school. It's a 4 seater XTC chassis with a 2332 and built bus trans. Is it normal for front tires to look bigger then backs? When I measure there's only a 1/2 inch difference or so. Looking for opinions and advice on tire size. Also if you guys think tire combo looks bad or is it just me? I'm from Indiana/ mich and play in small sand box compared to you guys. At Silverlake Sand Dunes. Thanks for your imputpost-9493-0-18106700-1452293042_thumb.jppost-9493-0-32853100-1452293064_thumb.jp

Thanks guys the power steering would be sweet I'm going to definitly check into that. They look huge to me but then again maybe I'm not use to them. My old car fronts were noticeably smaller then tears.

I'm running 1300plus and Apex 6.80.

I really wish they made an Apex 7.80.

I don't have power steering, but the 6.80s aren't too bad with feedback.

Those 8.80s would be a way smoother ride than my 6.80s.

Bearszx72 that's a great looking car. What air pressures do u run and wheel widths? Yours look equal in height front and rear. Thanks for the replies to all and pics. Maybe I'm just overthinking all this