Ride Now

White Rhino

Let me first start by saying Pete if you want to take this down please do.

Hmm where to begin?

I have a 2015 RZR4 XP1000

Did I buy it there. Nope I tried. (A) they didn't have the model I wanted (not their fault) (B) even if they did it was 4K more than the place I bought it at

So that said I still bought all my maintenance items from here which is 5 quads worth, and my RZR. So batteries oil change kits, all my helmets, goggles, gloves, riding boots, gas cans etc. I'm guessing 2-3k a year at least!!!

So the stop ride recall comes out. I call on April 28th. Didn't even have my letter yet. Give my VIN name etc. they say we'll call ya. Fast forward to last weekend. Sitting talking to a buddy he says well my RZR is dialed. I'm like WHAT!! I told him about the recall!! He called another dealer in town 2 WEEKS after me.

So I email them Sunday, get a BS reply (chain letter)

No call today. So I call them around noon.

I was told well u didn't buy it here so.... Chances are it's not going to happen anytime soon. She even went as far to tell me well maybe you should take it elsewhere!! I asked for the date they had for me. She said she'd call me back. Yeah I think I'd die before that call came based in the excellent service so far!!

Well let me tell something Rude Now (yes I meant it to say RUDE. You lost any and all business from me and ANYONE I can talk to. I have 100's of friends in the off- road community. Not only that, when I buy my next toy, I won't bother even giving you a shot.

I found a GREAT dealer in town and I'll be dialed in soon

Polaris WILL hear of this for sure.

So good riddance.

The above was what I posted on their FB page

So be warned. Never never never go to ride now.

Let me first start by saying Pete if you want to take this down please do.

Hmm where to begin?

I have a 2015 RZR4 XP1000

Did I buy it there. Nope I tried. (A) they didn't have the model I wanted (not their fault) (B) even if they did it was 4K more than the place I bought it at

So that said I still bought all my maintenance items from here which is 5 quads worth, and my RZR. So batteries oil change kits, all my helmets, goggles, gloves, riding boots, gas cans etc. I'm guessing 2-3k a year at least!!!

So the stop ride recall comes out. I call on April 28th. Didn't even have my letter yet. Give my VIN name etc. they say we'll call ya. Fast forward to last weekend. Sitting talking to a buddy he says well my RZR is dialed. I'm like WHAT!! I told him about the recall!! He called another dealer in town 2 WEEKS after me.

So I email them Sunday, get a BS reply (chain letter)

No call today. So I call them around noon.

I was told well u didn't buy it here so.... Chances are it's not going to happen anytime soon. She even went as far to tell me well maybe you should take it elsewhere!! I asked for the date they had for me. She said she'd call me back. Yeah I think I'd die before that call came based in the excellent service so far!!

Well let me tell something Rude Now (yes I meant it to say RUDE. You lost any and all business from me and ANYONE I can talk to. I have 100's of friends in the off- road community. Not only that, when I buy my next toy, I won't bother even giving you a shot.

I found a GREAT dealer in town and I'll be dialed in soon

Polaris WILL hear of this for sure.

So good riddance.

The above was what I posted on their FB page

So be warned. Never never never go to ride now.

dont leave us hangin....who do we need to go to for the recalls etc. i have never used ride now and never will...had same type of

experience with them over a few things and have had enough also. soooooo, let us know

Edited by foolofsand

Must be a Nevada thing?!? Here in Cali a dealer knows the value of a dollar and with all the TAXES we pay most of them bend over backwards for your business regardless of whether its a unit, service, or part. Glad you found someone who cares because not riding is no fun especially when most of us invest more than our fair share into the sport that supports these businesses.

Just talked to Service at Ride now on Boulder, he said that part of the reason they are taking their customers first, is that Polaris allocated enough parts for them to take care of their customers that have purchased from them. They are getting more parts, but they have to take care of their customer with the parts they have on hand. I asked what is involved with the ECU re-flash and was told they part of it was a de-tune, to reduce the amount of fuel vapor in the vent line. I am opting out of that, I don't want to give up performance and since I have over 1200 miles on both of them, I have a little piece of mind that I won't have an issue with not doing the re-flash.

Mineurbiz

You were told stories.

But let's just say what they say is true. So they have to service. EVERY unit they sell before they take care of anyone else??? So what I wait a year or 2?? Friggen stupid. There policy is lame and like I said I'll never step foot in one again.

So what Polaris World in UT has 1,000's of kits that will never be used?!? What ever I don't believe a word they (Ride Now)say

Btw still waiting for the call on when I can get in. Glad there not supplying food or oxygen lol

im going to try to opt out of the ECU flash as well. My ECU has been flashed by a tuner in AZ, and I don't feel like sending it back down there again. ill sign a waiver or whatever I need to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I assume they won't release your ride until one or the other is done. im sure its a legal liability thing for them. if my car burnt down I could say "well ride now didn't do one of the recalls it's there fault"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk