Halloween Weekend '16

dunefreak

This will be my first trip of the season. A bunch of people have been asking me about trick or treating since Halloween is on Monday. Judging from every other year and the usual Dumont tradition, I'd have to say it will still be on Saturday night. That's what everyone has always done.

BTW, you guys have to see what the "Flintstones Crew" from last year has up their sleeve for this year. I can't give anything away yet, but it's going to be awesome.

f571b8eec7bdd770553d5287f906ddf7.jpg

Well Halloween is coming up soon couple things to do and we are off to the races,

Looks Like we will be getting to the Dumont on Monday, not sure if it is day or night,

Monday will be from our group,

JAlper (Jason)

Sandrash (ken)

Markha (Mark)

Dishbein Motorsports (Frank)

Nacho (Chris)

and some non board peeps - Doug and John

will be near bathroom 9

• Like 1

Hello Fellow Duners,

Any suggestions on how to get the TrickorTreaters to come by your camp.

We are a single rig camp.

Had Jack-o-Lanterns out and had candy.

Were unable to get the attention of any of the groups to come by and get candy.

Suggestions please,

Thanks,

IrnBear

Hello Fellow Duners,

Any suggestions on how to get the TrickorTreaters to come by your camp.

We are a single rig camp.

Had Jack-o-Lanterns out and had candy.

Were unable to get the attention of any of the groups to come by and get candy.

Suggestions please,

Thanks,

IrnBear

Seems the trick or treaters might only hit the bigger camps. Makes sense...more trailers, more candy per stop.

Try some lights like vegas style said and camp closer to the action if you are usually out in the boonies.

• 2 weeks later...

We can't wait! we are arriving on 26th and looking forward to a good time, we are a single campers and are always looking to meet new friend and fellow duners, we're not to sure where we are going to camp but would like to see some trick or treater's this year,

• Like 1

I'll be there! As always, looking for some new content for the several magazines I represent. I will also have my rail this trip. Finally finished the engine transplant and looking forward to some good runs.

• Like 4

GTP Off Road will be all set up on Vendor Row at Dumont Dunes for the Halloween holiday weekend, Thursday, October 27th - Saturday October 29th. We will be foregoing our sand play to be available to hopefully save your fun weekend if needed. We will be offering up more service time this year. We will still have belts, wheels, tires, exhaust, clutch kits, shocks, axles, RSK doors and trunk lids, suspension parts, and much more. We will also be running a special on Tribal Whips Inc. This year Dave Phillips from DW Performance will be on hand to help set up your tuners and answer any questions you have about tuners and the DW Performance products. Make sure to stop on by and introduce yourself, check out what we have going on and if we might have what you need. Thank you for your support, GTP Off Road

Just in time for Halloween, my truck blew a rear tire on I-15 and the rear got TORE UP!

It will be in the body shop.

That means no toy hauler.

So we are bringing the tent trailer hauled by the Jeep. A borrowed trailer will bring the quads.

We'll be travelling light. Real light.

This was an expensive 60 mile tow.

Note the bent rear bumper and quarter panel.

eiqre9.jpg

Edited by Svengoolie