Anyone camping on Nov 10th, 11th 12th

Martin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like the making of a party think im in :dunno:

gots to get all the riding dune time i can before getting stuck in detroit for 2 months

This is also my last chance to ride Dumont until January. Lets plan a middle age :blury: camp chaos during the first week of Nov.

I'm bringing lost of firewood. The BBQ, steaks, ranch style Texas beans, and a mixed bag of veggies for dinners. Frozen wadka and silver bullet will be on my happy hour(s) menu. Macallans 12 year will also get passed around to toast the two guys who parished last weekend in the sand car. Strong lattes from the Pavino espresso machine will smooth out the good times at camp. Living well after riding hard is my reward.

I have to work the air show that the base is having :laughoff::laughoff:

I had to work the Airshow for the Airforces 50th Birthday. It was funny, all the Airforce guys were working and the civilians were celebrating. I was in CES and what a joke it was to clean up for that event, I even heard we had to "clean the dirty dirt" from a Commander.

I had to work the Airshow for the Airforces 50th Birthday. It was funny, all the Airforce guys were working and the civilians were celebrating. I was in CES and what a joke it was to clean up for that event, I even heard we had to "clean the dirty dirt" from a Commander.

:laughoff:

I remember those days.

I had to work the flightline when the unveiled the F-117 stealth...pretty cool weekend. It beat most of the others when we had to come in and clean leaves outta the rocks...or re-paint the parking lot stripes that we just painted. :laughoff:

yes times never change. The military is the only one who will paint dead grass and dirt green to make it look like grass for the public to see. And of all the holidays they pick Veterans day to have an air show. I've done my tour's to IRAQ and back I think I deserve to go riding on that weekend. :finger:

I've got a chance to camp at Dumont Nov 10th, 11th, & 12th with my 5th wheel and yfz450. None of my friends can get time off work. Anyone planning a trip I can hook up with?

Martin.

Lets organize a camp site. Use the map. post-1044-1162598489.jpg.