Anyone camping on Nov 10th, 11th 12th

Martin

i will be there around noon friday if you see me wondering around give a wave and shout

post-978-1163047460.jpg

right on, Steve! :freakin_nuts: Try and camp somewhere near bath9 if you can. I am looking forward to some good riding this weekend. :shocked2:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm the YNOT @ ASH club this weekend, just me and my 4 year old daughter. Ash, are you going to have the little ones?

Hey now! You have to talk to your brother about that. As far as I knew you were camping with other peeps. Of course your invited to camp with us. Just don't expect a "wild" party. We are pretty mellow but your more than welcome!

Also Ash :freakin_nuts: :shocked2:

Looks like I'm the YNOT @ ASH club this weekend, just me and my 4 year old daughter. Ash, are you going to have the little ones?

Coolio Joe. Yep I'll be bringing the clan with me. The girls are riding better and better. I found a spot down by the wash they can ride at and I don't have to worry about anyone running them over and since I don't let them ride in camp or around the camp, it's a real safe place for them and I can just kick back and watch. See ya out there.

right on, Steve! :freakin_nuts: Try and camp somewhere near bath9 if you can. I am looking forward to some good riding this weekend. :mc_smiley:

:driver::driver::driver: thought you werent going???cant stand it can you???? :laughing: :shocked2:

:driver::driver::driver: thought you werent going???cant stand it can you???? :laughing: :shocked2:

Can't stand what? At first I wasn't really sure what my plans were for the day on Saturday. Now I am able to make it out for Fri PM through Sat afternoon and be back in time for Anna's B-Day plans that I made. :mc_smiley:

Your friggin out there dude. :freakin_nuts:

I've got a chance to camp at Dumont Nov 10th, 11th, & 12th with my 5th wheel and yfz450. None of my friends can get time off work. Anyone planning a trip I can hook up with?

Martin.

I'll be out there friday night or saturday morning. May have a new ltr 450 to break in too!!!! :D

Randog let us know where you'll be unless you are gonna be near or with ynot.

You planning on along the finger in your normal spot? If so, we'll have to meet up for some good ol buggy runs. :driver: :shocked2: ...oh yeah and a couple of these :driver::thumb:

Not our regular spot. We'll be one finger back from that spot.

I think where you camped when I first met you and Gerald. Remember that spot?

Hook-up fo sho :driver: :fro: :dunno:

:laughing: :mc_smiley: :driver::driver:

Also Ash :flipoff::flipoff:

:freakin_nuts: :laughoff: Well I wasn't the one that left the window open in your coach

The way you guys are all over eachothers $hitters,

Maybe leaving a window open isn't such a bad idea! :idea:

:dunno:

Maybe all the windows!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

ahhh so poopd*ck rhinokings normal spot... :D just before the first finger as your pullin up hang a right and go down a ways and walla.. :D

:laughing: poopd*ck :blink: Does he like that name? :blink:

The spot:

That's it, I think. I'll see when I get there.

There are quite a few peeps going today for the spot.

Just an FYI, anybody coming North on the 15 from So Cal, major construction and a freeway closure planned for this weekend just south of the 215. Check out Cal Trans and look into some alternative routes. :laughing:

For those of you lucky enough to be at Dumont this weekend, (I will be visiting Gordon's Well) be advised that the "Etnies 2 Wheel Tour" will end up at Dumont Dunes. Starring such riders as Seth Enslow, Twitch, Brian Deegan and Tim Ferry. WTF? I go three staright weekends (minus Halloween) and then miss the big show. :laughing::blink::blink::grin:

Just an FYI, anybody coming North on the 15 from So Cal, major construction and a freeway closure planned for this weekend just south of the 215. Check out Cal Trans and look into some alternative routes. :swimmies:

Yeah I heard!

That is going to suck BIGTIME! :angry22:

and This little dune shredder went :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint: all the way home.

:headbang1:

:beerpint::beerpint::beerpint::headbang1::finger:

yyyyyeah right, FRFB! :swimmies:

(Remeber that? Front Rib Fall Boy! :coffee: )

S2010020~0.JPG

:smoker: :finger::thumb:

Hey man i have all new gear.. ill be able to fly like the rest of them... and how could i forget FRFB... when i dont make it over the first dune in amargosa thanks to that tire.. LOL

im thinking of going up 4 a day trip on sat.well see still in the thought process.pete when you and nick leaving?maybe ill follow you out.is it going to be friday night or sat? my brokin quad needs to get some riding still and then theres me :beerpint: . :beerpint::beerpint:

It's all very hard pack...that's why he camps there. He has a diesel pusher and a stacker trailer- doesn't wanna get stuck. No dust either. :D

It looks like everyone who responded will be camping by S#9 or on the Bluff just beyond view of the cop shop. I'll be on the bluff :beerpint: and will check out S#9. See you out there.

Martin.

im thinking of going up 4 a day trip on sat.well see still in the thought process.pete when you and nick leaving?maybe ill follow you out.is it going to be friday night or sat? my brokin quad needs to get some riding still and then theres me :beerpint: . :beerpint::beerpint:

Kris we are leaving friday as soon as freak gets off work!