Power upgrades 3.2L

HawaiianstyleLV

So here's a dumb question I have the Honda 3.2 type S in my car what upgrades are available that I don't have to tear into the motor and not do a supercharger yet. I usually deal with the older big block and small blocks that kinda thing not so much with import stuff. Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Slap a turbo on it and call it a day. Stock internals can handle up to 10 psi of boost as long as you have an FMU or another way to add more fuel...oh and run race gas. 

Ok but I thought the j32a2 ran a higher compression than the others but I'll look into it thanks 

On 11/15/2016 at 8:25 PM, HawaiianstyleLV said:

So heres another question for the boosted cars which turbo are you guys running with how much boost running through it 

I have a j35a4 with a t3/t4 turbo with a 5.4lb spring in the wastegate. Running on pump gas. I hear that you can run up to 9lbs but that is about it with out rods and pistons. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2016 at 10:45 PM, FireKracker said:

I have a j35a4 with a t3/t4 turbo with a 5.4lb spring in the wastegate. Running on pump gas. I hear that you can run up to 9lbs but that is about it with out rods and pistons. 

Which manufacturer is it, like I said before kinda new to turbo scene so not really sure what's good and what's not for these things :idea: