Halloween Weekend observations

trqjnky

Sorry to hear that you had problems , but you may want to see what happend to your motor , before

pointing fingers ! the yfz was the only bike done just before halloween ...

hey guys just talked to robert a friend of the yfz and they tore it apart last night to find the rist pin was seized up :beercheers:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure robert will be giving you another call to correct himself. because it wasnt seized up. It overheated from leaning out. they did take apart the motor and found that the top head and the rest of the piston was white as snow due to leaning out. you could see the heat color distoration cuz there was not enough fuel. Ill have my husband give you guys a call. :beercheers:

Im sure robert will be giving you another call to correct himself. because it wasnt seized up. It overheated from leaning out. they did take apart the motor and found that the top head and the rest of the piston was white as snow due to leaning out. you could see the heat color distoration cuz there was not enough fuel. Ill have my husband give you guys a call. :beercheers:

It must have been an honest mistake. I know a couple of people that have used Dan to dyno tune there quads. My buddies YFZ runs great and it was done over a year ago. Hope you get it fixed soon and are back up and running for Turkey day!

So Dan, are you all healed up from your crash at the night drags?

Edited by lvnalolife

It must have been an honest mistake. I know a couple of people that have used Dan to dyno tune there quads. My buddies YFZ runs great and it was done over a year ago. Hope you get it fixed soon and are back up and running for Turkey day!

Yes, sheit happens it was just the situation and those along with it that sucks about it. But it Will get resolved and we Will be having the quad up and running by turkey day. :D

Yes, sheit happens it was just the situation and those along with it that sucks about it. But it Will get resolved and we Will be having the quad up and running by turkey day. :D

Cool I will see you then. I never got a chance to meet you or see Darrell last weekend. Sorry. I made it over for the potluck and was talking to everyone else I knew. See you next time.

Not fully healed, but I'm doing good!!! thanks for asking.

U-4 burns white !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool I will see you then. I never got a chance to meet you or see Darrell last weekend. Sorry. I made it over for the potluck and was talking to everyone else I knew. See you next time.

Yeah, I didnt get to stay long at the potluck. I dropped off the side dish and met a couple people. Then I had to head back to camp and get my drink on lol. Deffinatly will meet up at t-day. Ill have my banshee as well.

Newbie question: "What's U-4?" :blink:

to answaer yur qestion u 4 is a oxygenated fuel we run it in some of the bike seems to add a horse or 2 but u must jet 4 it sorry for argueing on the board i hate it when people do robert has my number give me a call and maybe we can get together and fix this it sucks to have yur bike go down on a big weekend thanks roy

hey guys just talked to robert a friend of the yfz and they tore it apart last night to find the rist pin was seized up :blink:

do to leanning out at dumont on u4 you can see the rainow color from the top of the piston to the bottom of the wrist pen took it to 3 other shops they say that i was running to lean........

not trying to put you guys down i was pissed off and the wife was sticking up for me she was pissed to i never hardly get on thes boards (not a very good speller) they guys seem cool at power house but when they dyno'd the bike it was for las vegas not dumont ...so when i went to dumont it went lean it just so happens 2 of my friends bikes that came from the shop also went down that weekend :driver: i get over stuff fast i hold no grudges :blink:

do to leanning out at dumont on u4 you can see the rainow color from the top of the piston to the bottom of the wrist pen took it to 3 other shops they say that i was running to lean........

Time to buy an LM-1. You can tune at the dunes and don't have to guess on jetting.

had another bad weekend ...... my girl blew the head gasket on her quad 5 min into the first ride. i chunked a front tire on my rail, but my dad brought me one the next day. the new motor in my rail was doing good untill my mendeola 2d popped. i got no luck........

hey if you need the mendeola fixed let me know i run a trans shop in henderson. "drrichards" :blink: