Regulators Full Throttle!!

Dunegrl

So here is another video. I know we have been putting videos out every other day I feel like. Little back story is I start this video over a year ago to do a 2015-16 season video and just became far to busy to complete it and forgot all about it. Then Jason stumbled upon it and with a lil motivation we got this one done. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I had finishing it. It was a great season but a little tormenting as we were buggy-less due to building the new car. Definitely looking forward to completing the next season video. 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Great job, Jessica. Super fun to watch. Man, that razorback jump at 2:16...so smooth! :headbang1:

Thank You! So happy you enjoyed watching it. That jump was done by a badass 60 year old in our group! He is a great driver and so much fun to ride with. 

Another crazy jump is that one at 4:33. It was done at Little Sahara, so crazy how his car disappears behind the dune! 

Awesome video thanks for sharing your great work. We are doing our winter work on our car now this makes me want to get done and shred some sand if the sun ever shines up here again.