25 mph speed limit through the whoops

Bumpint

hahaha one of the guys in my group brought that out and put it there, wanted to see what people would do! It was pretty funny but as you say it was stolen or removed....

Well I heard that a "well known" prerunner ran that thing over :laughoff: . I wasnt there so I dunno what really happened.

OOPS!!!! I may have blown it over when Cdavego, and DNchevyman were in my car and we went by it in 4 gear pinned. my guess is we were doing at least 90mph through the whoops. IT WAS BADASS!!!!!

OOPS!!!! I may have blown it over when Cdavego, and DNchevyman were in my car and we went by it in 4 gear pinned. my guess is we were doing at least 90mph through the whoops. IT WAS BADASS!!!!!

What, 90 MPH and no B-pillars. Didn't you know you are suppose to throw away that car because it is unsafe :thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a little girl get killed at the comp whoops a few years back.

She crushed her tiny chest on the handlebar bracket puncturing her heart and lungs.

We were numb from the experience for a long time,, still bothers us. Didn't have to happen.

That's why Maynard is armored up:

3812Alis_toy_030-med.jpg

$140 worth of equipment is cheap insurance.