DSXR1000 QUAD STREET BIKE CONVERSION

I built a few of these bikes and spent a year doing R&D to get them to this level. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. This bike dunes, and shoots the hill as good as it looks. It started out as a 01 DS650. I use the  05-06 Suzuki GSXR1000 engine. This one is an "06" with a 30hp custom NITROUS system. Engine is basically stock.  Suzuki claims 168 hp.  You can see this bike and our GREEN conversion quad on YOUTUBE under Quadrockets. I also built Busa Cars. You may find some videos of them as well.

I will set the suspension up for your weight and provide you with tires that will work best for your intended use.  drag or dune.

I have so much detailed information about this bike I would be here all night typing. So if you are a serious buyer and are interested give me a call. 

enjoy   Bud  wk 702-293-0432   cell  702-379-9180   asking $9,995  Quad is in Vegas

If you have built anything custom like this, you will know the cost and hours of detailed work that went  into this quad.  Chrome, powder coat, custom made parts, wiring, custom fuel tank and fuel system, custom suspention, lights and suzuki gauge cluster all working, custom plastics, custom seat  etc.etc.

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG