Forgive my ignorance!

sandawg

Been away awhile and was wondering if the BLM has made any accomodations for someone coming out for one day just to visit for the day if I take the camper and pay for the weekend? I'd like for the wife to drive out to Dumont but she doesn't like to stay as long as I do.

Edited by sandawg
change my post slightly.

Pat, BLM was requested to make a day pass to go along with the season pass several times over the last 5 years. They have steadfastly unable to put that together and your stuck paying the weekly fee for any visit to Dumont. I don't like it any better than you do an that is why I when I walked away from the TRT.

Are you going out this weekend? If so I will be out there Friday afternoon and all weekend. I will have my White F350 and a Weekend warrior 30' superlight fifth wheel. Please feel free to stop over and say hi!

Edited by ynot

Just have a couple of small things to do to the new toy and I hope to make it. Just make sure there is a turkey sandwitch left for me.  Hope to see you guys there. Ordered final parts today and should have in time! Have I thanked the new Dumont boss lately for all the screwed up rules and lack of movement on her part. Damn book managers.:idiot:

Edited by sandawg
  • Haha 1