It's Getting Closer....

sand chick

As sandticipation kicks in full force, I find myself constantly looking at the weather report.... is it cold enough yet? How about now? And now?

Welllll.... it's getting closer... it also looks like a wet start too...  a couple of days dropping into the 80's!!!!

Upper 80's yes... but 80's none the less...

So when is your first trip planned???

Looks like Halloween for me, but I think I'll just leave my ride at home and go to visit and camp... too hard to ride out there..

CaptureD.PNG.c2304216a277f2c0c7d9fa69db0ce6df.PNG

• Like 1

I went to Pismo Saturday and while it was a awesome sand fix, it somehow left me wanting so much more. 

The car actually ran and was a lot of fun. Still some things to do but man I had a blast and have been left wanting more. 

• Like 4

We are headed to Cuddeback this weekend for our first trip of the season and to test run our new to us 2016 rzr 900 4. Second trip will be out here for Halloween, fam can’t wait to check the dunes - First timers in the dunes, but have been riding/off roading going on 7 years now. Stoked! 🤙

Edited by eDUBz
  • Like 1

Going out the weekend before the Halloween celebration last 2 years got too busy weather is cooling off nice can't wait

If anyone else comes out early feel free to come by and say hello🍻 we will be camped near bathroom #5

Edited by transporter
Just wanted to add some information
  • Like 2