Friends of Dumont Dunes 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat!

JeepingJay36

It's that special time of year when the sun goes down sooner, the leaves change color and Halloween is right around the corner!

Are you ready for the Friends of Dumont Dunes 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat event?

If you missed last years, you will not want to miss this one!

***NEW LOCATION*** 

We have been authorized to have it at vendor row in order to make it more organized and safer for everyone, while allowing the vendors to participate as well! 

Decorate your ride, get into costume and bring your entire family (and as much candy as you want) so we can line up both sides of vendor row for the biggest Halloween event yet!

Event details are in the attached flyer!

FB_IMG_1538183004963.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Duners, where can I fill up my

fresh water tanks in my toy Hauler near dumont?  I don’t want to haul 100 + gallons of water if I don’t have to. It’s a 4 and half Hour drive for us. 

Edited by eDUBz

5 hours ago, eDUBz said:

fresh water tanks in my toy Hauler near dumont?  I don’t want to haul 100 + gallons of water if I don’t have to. It’s a 4 and half Hour drive for us. 

Just fill up at home and haul the water. You won't notice the difference. Baker has water, but it's Baker. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eDUBz said:

The extra 850lb isn't going to kill ya! Better than stopping in Baker. You're 20 min away in Baker, you won't want to stop!

• 3 weeks later...

This years set up was so much better organized! Being in a straight line, the road block, the folks assisting with lining everyone up to park. Kudos to the organizers. It was better and safer this year.

• Like 2

This year the trunk or treat was awesome!! The organization for this event was excellent.  Hopefully they continue to set it up this way next year. Great job to all those involved.  Thank you for taking the time to put this together...see you all next year!!

• Like 2

New to the forum but have been playin in Dumont for 15+ years.... For last years "trunk o treat" we brought out 300 bags of Takis and ran out.... this year we said we weren't going to run out again and brought just under 800 bags...... lasted about an hour and RAN OUT!!! Lol. Good times. Have to give it up to the organizers for this year. Thank you!!! See you guys next year! 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1