RV Friendly Gas Stations

Oldschool1

There aren't many, if any, gas stations in the NW that I'd take a chance pulling into with a toy hauler.  If you head out to Dumont using 95N, you can use the Snow Mountain Smoke Shop gas station on the Paiute Indian Reservation.  Easy in and out, plus they have propane.  

• Like 1

We would always go the "back way" through Pahrump when we lived in the NW. We would would take a right on Leslie off of NV 160 and stop at the Coyote Corner on Leslie and Irene. Click for link ----> Coyote Corner  I was always super impressed with their customer service, I would buy ice there too and the guy at the register would never let me carry it out myself. We had no problem swinging in with our 41.5 ft hauler. Going the "back way" towards Amargosa was actually only slightly longer, but a whole ton easier on both driver and rig.

Edited by sand chick
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Oldschool1 said:

Thanks all. I tried out the snow mtn. exit. easy in and out, but NO Diesel! Luckly we had enough to get to Pahrump and filled up

Ahhh, you didn't say you were looking for diesel. I thought you wanted to put fuel in the hauler. I usually top off the diesel elsewhere, before hooking up the hauler.