Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
Sandwichmaker

Found Ford Truck & Genesis trailer keys

Text 702-743-8364 or come to our camp by c8 on the map.   

Things to look for,  5 toy haulers,  tiki torches,  smudge pots,  blue Tatum sandrail,  red and blue crazy wrapped F350, big ass inflatable raft,  hot pink jetski. 

I wonder if they are the keys this guy lost a while back. He didn't describe them though.

On 3/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, Sandwichmaker said:

Text 702-743-8364 or come to our camp by c8 on the map.   

Things to look for,  5 toy haulers,  tiki torches,  smudge pots,  blue Tatum sandrail,  red and blue crazy wrapped F350, big ass inflatable raft,  hot pink jetski. 

Well now, need a pic of that camp 🤣

Good news!

So Skippy and Mark drove around with the key fob and found the truck on the second try.  They were camped just on the other side of a finger dune like a couple hundred yards away.   The plan was to fk with them when they came back to their truck by hiding and making the truck beep n stuff and then give their keys back but we kept looking for a few hours and never saw them.  I posted online and we put a sticky note on their door after our last ride of the night.    

Later,  when we're all getting silly we saw a huge fire on the hill so I hopped on a dirtbike to go check it out.   Ended up seeing the truck n trailer turned on ready to go so I hauled balls over to them.  Complete shock!!  They're from San Jose and lost the keys a couple days prior and had to go through hell to get a replacement.   They also blew a tire on a different vehicle on the entrance road and walked in to find it in the dark.  Yikes! 

They were stoked we didn't go inside their trailer or steal their sh*t so they gave us tons of fireworks!   It was awesome.   

We picked up the fireworks remains the next day,  got some good rides in,  and went home.   Excited for clean up weekend!