SE OEM Rhino seats

Fanof6

Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Hey origional pimp it says you have 10 grand of work done on your rhino, how do you figure? Do you have motor work done or something, I seen your rhino at halloween......

Edited by chuckharrisjr

Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Hey origional pimp it says you have 10 grand of work done on your rhino, how do you figure? Do you have motor work done or something, I seen your rhino at halloween......

:laughoff::laughoff::loser::loser:

BECAUSE "THE CUSTOM SHOP" DID THE WORK!!! $6,000 worth of work. $9508.34 BILL. pLUS THE WHEELS AND TIRES AND HID LIGHTS THAT I ALREADY HAD.

Those will look great in my RHINO :D:D