Buggy Roundup 7: Dec 13-15th, 2019

dunefreak

First one for me. Usually working on the car after turkey day carnage.  This year, no carnage so coming out to play with the group.  Pete, we will probably have one other buggy with us that is not a member. No family this trip....just the drivers. 

Camp.JPG

Edited by sandrash1
modify
  • Like 1

Well if they don't RSVP, they ain't getting tacos! LOL I'm going off of what we have on the list for a headcount. Hopefully there's enough. I will be hitting the Mexican market tomorrow. Costco is already done.  

I think we're good on griddles. We have at least 3 large ones. 

Bring tables if you have any. They will help for places to eat. 

• Like 2

THIS is going to be fun!!!   I'm from Prescott, AZ. and don't know anyone from this area that goes to the dunes.  There's 2 of us coming.  My friend Steve and myself, Jim.  RIG.thumb.jpg.279eb065f05a7ce18f6b9622a6f299db.jpg20191017_180648_resized.thumb.jpg.7764070f6b090c7c7e25564da5702a88.jpg

• Like 2

If anyone wants to donate ahead of time in order to get some raffle tickets, just use the donate link and print or show us the page from your phone how much you donated. You'll get a raffle ticket for every $5 donated or 5 for $20. We've got some cool stuff to give away. Cash is also accepted of course. I just wanted to give everyone an electronic method. 

https://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/donate/