Anyone do Biz with Paddle Tire King?

Ross and Alice

Not easy to find the size and type of paddle tire you may want for 90cc quads.

I was going to contact paddle tire king and see what they have in stock.

Their website is goofy to find what you're looking for (forget that), and I even had to look pretty hard to even find their phone number, a red flag always.

Are they OK to do business with?

His website sucks for sure, he sells on the net and does good walk in busines. My buddy and I buy all our tires from him and he is at or below Rocky Mtn. ATV in prices and he has most tires and rims in stock of what I wanted. He was a few dollars above RM and came down to match their price. He also has quite a few mod parts in his store that are not on the website.

skat trak is going to be the only company i found that makes paddles for all the varying kids quads 6,7 and 8 inch rims. and probably the best to buy because of the weight issue of paddle tires versus the power coming out of these little quads. i know itp makes sandstars for the rear but they are heavy in comparison to a skat trak. itp is the only company that makes a front sand tire for 90 quads unless you have skat trak do custom work on buffing them down to smoothies. i have both sets for my daughters raptor 80 and it had always lacked in horsepower so extra rotational weight is a major set back for these little machines. even on my other daughters 4-zinger 60 her little 6 inch paddles made a difference when roaming around the dunes.

skat trak is going to be the only company i found that makes paddles for all the varying kids quads 6,7 and 8 inch rims. and probably the best to buy because of the weight issue of paddle tires versus the power coming out of these little quads. i know itp makes sandstars for the rear but they are heavy in comparison to a skat trak. itp is the only company that makes a front sand tire for 90 quads unless you have skat trak do custom work on buffing them down to smoothies. i have both sets for my daughters raptor 80 and it had always lacked in horsepower so extra rotational weight is a major set back for these little machines. even on my other daughters 4-zinger 60 her little 6 inch paddles made a difference when roaming around the dunes.

how wide are the 6 inch wheels?

bolt pattern?

thanks

width maybe 6 wide and i have no idea on the bolt pattern nobody has ever been able to tell me. they are a 3 lug. i had to find some old oe wheels just to put her paddles on and skat is smoothing out a set of fronts for me just waiting on those to get back

west coast minis out of AZ sells sand snakes for minis I got a set when I bought my sons 90 there. I dont know that they are that good though the paddle is only about 3/4-1" tall probably the lesser, any way they were reasonable and decent. just not the best, .02 :blink:

You might also try Motorcycle Tire Center on Charleston at Eastern, Give Ken a call and see if he has what you are lookin for. He always manages to find stuff for me even if he doesn't have it, and at a fair price. 702-382-8824