Buggy Roundup 7 Trip Reports

dunefreak

Great trip! Pete @dunefreak you do an amazing job putting this together and it gets better every year. So thanks for doing what you do. Overall great trip from start to finish. Had some sand luck on this one as I hadn't touched any equipment since Halloween. Buggy ran great and weighed more then @jalper lol!!! Thanks to @FE135 for always coming and making us look good. This year he captured the "Buggy Bunch"

PhotoGrid_1576741967654.jpg

• Like 5

So we arrived on friday got set up saw a few people we knew and had a couple drinks. Sandcars and coffee was great meet a lot people and off to the first run which was good. Lunch and the second run was even better. Buggy weigh in was good found out the car weighs 2100 lbs. Dinner was awesome and the raffle that followed . Pete and Anna you put on a great event ,we'll be back next year for sure. The photos below I did not take our daughter's boyfriend did,it was his first trip to the dunes,being in a sandrail ,and he is currently taking photography in high school.

buggy round up 1.jpg

buggy round up2.jpg

buggy round up4.jpg

buggy round up5.jpg

buggy round up6.jpg

buggy round up7.jpg

buggy round up 8.jpg

buggy round up 9.jpg

buggy round up 10.jpg

buggy round up 11.jpg

buggy round up12.jpg

buggy round up 13.jpg

buggy round up14.jpg

buggy round up 14.jpg

buggy round up 16.jpg

buggy round up 15.jpg

buggy round up 21.jpg

buggy round up 20.jpg

buggy round up 19.jpg

buggy round up 22.jpg

buggy round up 23.jpg

Edited by Sandjoker29
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, dirtflickarooster said:

great pictures! I was really hoping someone got a picture of when I hit that jump. It felt like we were in the air for a while, but the pictures if had some would be the judge.

your jump never happened it is a figment of your imagination 🤣 

• Haha 2

I've posted the photos on my website, fe135.com/buggyroundup2019. They are free to download for personal use. Just select the buy button like a purchase, select digital download. You can purchase prints if you wish. If you like what you download, would you please consider a donation to my PayPal: fe135@yahoo.com. Thank you and enjoy the photos!

• Like 1

Excellent job Pete ,Anna and all that had a part organizing this great event.  Thank you.  I broke my car on our first run but still had a blast.  Here is a video I took of all the buggies lined up in camp.

Edited by StandinTallHD
Video correction
  • Like 3