Googles

HotrailsJason

So after this last trip I am realizing that I need better goggles. What is the best protection anyone has found. It is something that price isn’t an option. I always end up with sand in my eyes. I just want to try something new that works. 
Thanks! Jason

I wear a full face helmet and sunglasses. Works pretty good. If I keep the lense closed I rarely get sand in. However I like to leave it open for fresh air and tend to get blasted once or twice before I realize I should close it. 

• Like 2

Put electrical tape over the foam on top, when you get "blasted" the top vent will collect a lot of sand and fall through the foam and the getting blasted will create static as will wiping with anything dry like glove or even microfiber cloth unless slightly damp, then a little sand will always be sticking to the inside of the lens. Air hose gets  rid of sand but not static. Ultra grey is permanent if you get tired of fooling with tape. Got to have clear vision. I tried Vaseline on the foam 40 years ago thinking "K&N", too messy and more maintenance than tape. Ultimate is fully enclosed helmet with audio, skirt, flip shield and a Parker pumper. Those go well with stackers...…{;o)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, VegasSparky said:

I bought Dune Therapys from Dirt 2 Dunes for my wife, and I. We both love them. (3) magnetic quick change lenses(tinted/amber/clear) for any conditions. They fit fine over my glasses. 

They fit over your glasses

I'm going to look into these

Do you know of a shop that sells them so we can go try them on?

Thanks

IrnBear

1 hour ago, IrnBear said:

They fit over your glasses

I'm going to look into these

Do you know of a shop that sells them so we can go try them on?

Thanks

IrnBear

They do fit over my glasses. A bit tight, but that's the way it is. I also wear a full face MX helmet when riding.

Another cool feature is that 2 straps are included. 1 is shorter if you choose not to wear a helmet. No more adjusting a single strap. The straps have clips that just slide into the sides of the goggles. The carry bag has individual pockets for each lens, and goggle frame. Whole kit is very well thought out. 

Dirt 2 Dunes here in Vegas sells them. They post here quite often. 

https://dirt2dunes.com/