Frenchies would to meet you !

Zuma

Hello all !

I'm Loïc from France and soon, I will realise a kid dream...I'll visit USA ! 😍😃

With 5 buddies, we're all motorized paraglider pilots and we prepare a road trip. We looking for a lot of fun and nice places for fly and off course, Dumont Dunes and you are a perfect way to found a lot of fun !

We are happy to come but for us, it's very important to respect the rules, that's why I'd like to ask you some questions :

- Is that possible to fly with a motorized paraglider in Dumont Dunes ? I've seen a lot of vidéos but I want to be sure.

- We will come with rv's, I've seen there is a fee for camping for the OHV pilots but if we're not OHV pilots, should we paid too ?

Thanks for your future answers !

We are very happy to come for discover Dumont Dunes and we wish you will accept us in your World.

Best regards from France ! 

Loïc

• Like 1

Yes there is a fee to camp and I believe there is a ticket booth at the entrance where you can purchase a pass as far as your paraglider you would have to call the BLM in Barstow to clarify if you can fly but I see them out there all the time

Welcome! Each RV or vehicle that enters will need a pass whether you are a pilot, driver, duner, or just a camper. I see guys flying there all the time. I don't believe you need any special permit. Like turbo_bruce said, maybe call BLM just to be sure. 760-252-6000

I reached out to a pilot buddy of mine. Hopefully he can chime in with more info about flying there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IrnBear said:

Quand est l'assaut aérien de l'invasion Frenchie sur Dumont

IrbBear

Between the end of September and the beginning of October. I think we will stayed 24 hours maybe a little bit more and then, we leave for visit Flagstaff and fly over Meteor Crater. 😊

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zuma said:

Between the end of September and the beginning of October. I think we will stayed 24 hours maybe a little bit more and then, we leave for visit Flagstaff and fly over Meteor Crater. 😊

Awesome

You should keep this sight updated.  That is a great time of year at Dumont, still a little Hot, yet nice.

Folks might come out to meet you folks and watch the flying 🙂

IrnBear

On 06/02/2020 at 08:05, IrnBear said:

Impressionnant

Vous devez garder cette vue à jour. C'est une excellente période de l'année à Dumont, toujours un peu chaude, mais agréable.

Les gens pourraient sortir pour vous rencontrer et regarder les vols 🙂

IrnBear

Really ? Cool ! I wasn't sure about the temperature in this period Thanks for the inquiries !

I've a specialized Youtube channel about paramotor in France. If you want take a look https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXoN88ch_kLndzfc5jw6epw?view_as=subscriber

I wish to meet a lot of local people and OHV pilots too !

I think to take-off and fly-over to the North Pole if it's possible ! 😁