National Park Pass / Distinguished Veterans Pass

Hello DDR,

Been a member since 2013 but had to re-re-RE-register lol.  This discussion is in regards to the National Parks Disabled pass and the California Veterans pass and why they're not accepted at but not limited to:

Dumont

Pismo

El Mirage...

Possibly more if "Special Fee" is clarified by anyone who may work or is close to BLM peeps would be greatly appreciated to see if I need to write a senator/congressman.  Kinda funny when your passes say unlimited access and yet you're stuck with a "because we said so" at the entrance when even the rangers have no knowledge as to why it is that way.

Thanks

Jake. Whats up man. Why did you have to re-re-register? Can't remember your password? There's a link for that ya know. lol http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/lostpassword

Do you need me to merge your duplicate accounts. Please tell me the account names so we can keep thing tidy. ;)

To answer your question, which I think it's a question ? , it's because Dumont is not a National Park. It is an OHV area managed by BLM. The "unlimited" National Parks pass is actually not unlimited. It does have its limitations and fine print. It doesn't get you into everywhere for free. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Jake. Whats up man. Why did you have to re-re-register? Can't remember your password? There's a link for that ya know. lol http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/lostpassword

Do you need me to merge our duplicate accounts. Please tell me the account names so we can keep thing tidy. ;)

To answer your question, which I think it's a question ? , it's because Dumont is not a National Park. It is an OHV area managed by BLM. The "unlimited" National Parks pass is actually not unlimited. It does have its limitations and fine print. It doesn't get you into everywhere for free. 

yessir!  please merge my account if you can find it.  I mentioned that problem a couple years back but then i had to re-apply so maaaaybe I'm retarded or something timed out since 2013 or whenever. ;^)

23 hours ago, JakeFromStateFarm said:

yessir!  please merge my account if you can find it.  I mentioned that problem a couple years back but then i had to re-apply so maaaaybe I'm retarded or something timed out since 2013 or whenever. ;^)

lol I don't know what accounts to merge. Let me know the names or pm me your email addresses that you would have used.