Cleanup Weekend 2020

dunefreak

Remember that there is a Dumont Sub-Group meeting after the cleanup. If anyone has concerns that will not be there post them in here and I will bring them up. Please if you are at the cleanup stay for the meeting and ask your questions, you do have input in how your area is managed, but don't expect changes to happen overnight. I will be confirming the meeting status tomorrow and will post if anything changes. Also there are openings on the Dumont Sub-Group.        John   Ca. OHV Rep.

• Like 1

I just talked to Jason at Friends of Dumont Dunes and donations have been pretty much non-existent this year. I know how crappy it is to have to ask for money. So I'm gonna do it for him. lol I made a $100 donation from DDR, but I'm asking you guys to donate whatever you can towards to cost of the cleanup event this year. It costs Jason money out of his own pocket for the food, plaques/ trophies, etc. He always tries to keep the event fun and I think we can all appreciate that.

His paypal is jason@impactsignsonline.com

(It's his business Paypal- Impact Signs)

• Like 2

I just got off the phone with Katrina and the notice for the meeting did not get published in the Federal Register so we can not have an official meeting. Katrina told me that she would be available to answer questions and listen to peoples suggestions, she will try to stay around the signup area or you can ask anyone in a BLM uniform and they can point her out.    John

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sandwichmaker said:

People are still going even though there's rain right?  Two of my friends have canceled so far.

Of course we are! A little rain doesn't stop real duners! lol 

The rest of the weekend looks beautiful.