How was Easter at the dunes

Nocaltom

There wasn't much crowd but there was a decent amount of people (for Easter) it seemed. Fees are still in place. No BLM from what I heard all weekend. No closures predicted any time soon. Here's a couple pics from Easter weekend from my buddies.

35273.jpeg

IMG_20200413_083932_558.jpg

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Awesome. NV or UT?

You'll love it. Dumont is the best. Nice and flowy. Make sure you ride over to Little Dumontv too. It's small but worth the drive. Lots of fun!! 

Nevada, been watching tons of you tube videos looks real flowy and fun.. 

Does anyone have a status update on the guys who rolled their CanAm down Comp? This occurred on Easter Sunday. We happened to be hanging out at the base and saw it all unfold. Our guys were first up there, along with two other SxS (from their group?), and they seemed a bit dazed but OK. The driver had a very swollen knee and the passenger was very out of it. They rolled 18 times. The car is trashed but the cage was completely unphased. This is why you make an upgraded cage your #1 priority!!! He crossed over from the backside and hit the lip wrong, bucked, and then rolled about 3/4 of the way down. 

I would like to know if they’re doing ok? Thanks!

A41FC1C0-A0A9-4EBB-98BB-68C47EE777DF.jpeg

C02ABEA3-BD9B-44F3-BD5E-70EAE75D4CF3.jpeg