Street Legal Manx $29k

Manxter

MGM/FRP Manx on a full size VW Pan.

This car is registered in California with a VW Beatle VIN and title.  It is currently at my house in Las Vegas.  It is registered at our family's home in California.  I have driven all over Las Vegas and Southern California streets with no problems.

The car was built at MGM/FRP in 2006.  It was originally owned as the personal car of the owners at MGM/FRP.  I bought the car from them in 2010.  Scott at MGM/FRP knows this car well and will vouch for it.

It has a 2.5 Liter Turbo Subaru motor which I had rebuilt at Outfront Motorsports after buying it.  It has a VW 091 Trans with Weddle Gears I had rebuilt at RJ Trans in Las Vegas after buying it.

The dash and center console are all brand new built last year.  It is wired with 4-seat intercom and Sirius Satellite radio.  BFG A/Ts have only 2 weekends on them.

This car does it all.  Use it as a grocery-getter and to take the kids to school.  It loves off-road/trail riding and does awesome in the dunes.

The $29k price is firm and includes a lot of extras: 4 sand wheels, 4 sand tires, Hi Lift Jack, Hi Lift extraction kit, Brand new Magellan TRX7 GPS, Sirius Satellite Radio

1 Driveway 3.jpg

2 Driveway 5.jpg

4 Seats.jpg

6 Dune 3.jpg

5 Dune 1.jpg

4 Desert 1.jpg

2012 Logandale 1.JPG

Dash 1.jpg

Dash 1.jpg

Dash 3.jpg