Halloween Vendors 2020 πŸŽƒβœ¨

760 Coffee Company

Hey there!

We are a mobile coffee shop that vends every major holiday at Dumont Dunesβ›°

We wanted to start this post so you know what to look forward too and hopefully other vendors can post their products on here as well!

Β 

Cant wait to see you all thisΒ Halloween πŸŽƒβœ¨

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

AB253B22-5004-458B-96EE-46F5A49F418F.png

1A25DBFE-A05C-49F9-AFF8-A0E4EC6EBAF3.png

C64CAFB8-9F5E-4BCA-9F5B-C1F5972A82BB.png

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Applying now to BLM for vendor permit, and plan on being out for Halloween weekend andΒ Major Holidays that are forthcoming.Β 

AirMedCare Network is the largest Air Ambulance membership program in the United States.Β 

Locally most of you will recognize us as REACH Air Medical Services.Β Β 

Our membership program eliminates the cost of a flight when flown by any of our over 320 network providers across 38 states.Β 

Membership starts at $65 a year covering your entire household. You don't have to be a member to be flown by us, membership simply eliminates the cost. We have partnerships with ASA, CORVA, Cal4Wheel, AMA, and countless others.Β Β 

19441_Poster_Sports_DavidStumbaugh-Copy.jpg

Edited by REACH AIR 13/Stumbaugh

Vendor row update. I spoke with the BLM and there will be no food vending permits allowed by the San Bernardino Health Dept at this time. Doesn't make much sense to me since so many businesses in CA are open. Not to mention vendor row is outdoors. Probably because its BLM land.Β πŸ‘Ž

Β 

Also vendor row will be reconfigured to allow for social distancing.Β 

• Angry 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has any vendors heard back from the BLM for Halloween Vendor Permits? I have emailed and called every few days. I heard back in July from Cecilia Franklin, but I have not heard from her since.Β 

Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] RE: BLM Vendor Permit 2020

Β 

You will be able to vend. Due to covid right now things are a little backed up but will get permits out before Halloween as long as we are given the ok for vendors.

Β 

Cecilia

Edited by Travenchick

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 11:20 AM, AirMedCare Network/REACH said:

Finally spoke to Cecilia Franklin and awaiting approval of ourΒ vendorΒ permit.Β  I hope to see all of you Halloween weekend.Β 

*Post edited*

Β 

I think one free business plug is enough. If you are interested in advertising packages that help support this website, feel free to contact me.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Β 

I think one free business plug is enough. If you are interested in advertising packages that help support this website, feel free to contact me.Β 

My apologies sir, no ill will intended. Thank you for the heads up and I appreciate your feedback.

I am interested in helping to support y'all.Β 

If you can send information that I can pass on to my area director I would love that.Β 

You can send that to meΒ  david.stumbaugh@gmr.net

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Update!

Β 

Vendors approved as of 10/27/2020
Β 
Desert Bling
Jericho Specialties
Short Bus Ice Cream
Fatal Motorsports
Jasmine Ice Cream
California Casuals
Β 
There are a few other pending but have not been approved yet.

So if I have not received my approval yet, am I to understand there would be no point in my coming out just yet?

1 hour ago, AirMedCare Network/REACH said:

So if I have not received my approval yet, am I to understand there would be no point in my coming out just yet?

Β 

You'll have to ask the BLM about that. I, personally, wouldn't show up to vend if I did not have a permit to do so.Β 

• Like 1