Lemme hear some input...

dunefreak

OR....it could be from the website, duh! My e-mail address is on the contact page. This is how they contacted me along with the comments form which goes to my e-mail. :beercheers: der

how so? :laughoff: I was kidding about the e-mail address thing on the bathroom wall.

Were just rattling your cage :drinkbeer:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only DDR guy that has ever heard of that rag has to be Steveo....He's the only guy in the group that wear 200 dollar holey jeans, and his girl baseball hat. Doesn't Steveo also wear those 150 dollar bowling shoes to the sand????

I can c it now, Pauly could wear his best pair of dickies. I could wear my Fedex uni, and Pet could wear his Mr. Goodwrench uni, that says "Peter" on it.....and God we all know what Kenny would wear!!!! :grin::rockwoot:

The only DDR guy that has ever heard of that rag has to be Steveo....He's the only guy in the group that wear 200 dollar holey jeans, and his girl baseball hat. Doesn't Steveo also wear those 150 dollar bowling shoes to the sand????

I can c it now, Pauly could wear his best pair of dickies. I could wear my Fedex uni, and Pet could wear his Mr. Goodwrench uni, that says "Peter" on it.....and God we all know what Kenny would wear!!!! :grin::rockwoot:

:finger: :no_no: :no_no: :think:

I can c it now, Pauly could wear his best pair of dickies. I could wear my Fedex uni, and Pet could wear his Mr. Goodwrench uni, that says "Peter" on it.....and God we all know what Kenny would wear!!!! :headbang1::shocked:

what why i wear nothing but good stuff :gayboy:

• 4 years later...

omg uber classic thats when i came up with as the sand blows or was it another post i cant remember. it would be funny to see craig in his fed ex uniform chasing people with a mag light .................................................... :lol: