Lemme hear some input...

dunefreak

:blink::blink: While all these responses are funny as hell, I don't think I am gonna pursue this any.

Think about it... you get a big name magazine out there. A bunch of these foo foo peeps that don't know chit about the dunes start going out there. Does Dumont really need any more publicity? Do we want more people that don't already know anything about Dumont to KNOW about Dumont? It's getting crowded enough out there. All we need is a bunch of rich metrosexual poopdiks cruising around in sandrails and saying "sssssssuper....look at all the ssssssssand!!!! post-3-1162933195.gif "

I don't know ONE duner that reads that magazine. At first this sounded pretty cool, but the more I think of it it doesn't sound like something I am interested in. Besides, DDR doesn't need any publicity or money to be the best damn Dumont site...it already is! :rockon::laughing:

I know they might do it regardess if DDR helps them or not, but I don't think we should condone it.

WHEEEW! For a second there you had me scared. I thought you might have actually had a subscribtion to that magazine. :banghead: That whole deal sounds kinda :blink: to me! :blink:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im curious but im not curious at the same time as to which member reads that magazine... Could be fun to rib them a bit could be scary as to what they are really like alone around the campfire

Im curious but im not curious at the same time as to which member reads that magazine... Could be fun to rib them a bit could be scary as to what they are really like alone around the campfire

Who said any member read that magazine? :laughing:

dune freaks email is on the wall in bathroom #5 .................................................... :thumb:

What does that have to do with this topic? :laughing:

Besides, maybe THAT'S why I get all these general Dumont questions and rediculous comments in my e-mail about DUMONT (instead of for the site which is what the form is for). :thumb::driver: I thought they were coming in from the comment form on the "contact us" page! :thumb::coocoo:

did you verify he is who he represents? I have friends that play jokes like this and can dupe an e-mail address..

be carefull brutha

Trust me I know. That is the FIRST thing I thought of, especially seeing that the e-mail address had nothing to do with Esquire mag. I am not going to pursue it. :laughing:

What does that have to do with this topic? :laughing:

Besides, maybe THAT'S why I get all these general Dumont questions and rediculous comments in my e-mail about DUMONT (instead of for the site which is what the form is for). :thumb::driver: I thought they were coming in from the comment form on the "contact us" page! :thumb::coocoo:

Trust me I know. That is the FIRST thing I thought of, especially seeing that the e-mail address had nothing to do with Esquire mag. I am not going to pursue it. :laughing:

DARN :(:( I guess that means no Anna :(

WHEEEW! For a second there you had me scared. I thought you might have actually had a subscribtion to that magazine. :slap: That whole deal sounds kinda :beercheers: to me! :drinkbeer:

Funny you say that, I was over at Bob's house and said the same thing! How did they get his email address. Was it during the subscription or register part? :laughoff::laughoff:

What does that have to do with this topic? :slap:

Besides, maybe THAT'S why I get all these general Dumont questions and rediculous comments in my e-mail about DUMONT (instead of for the site which is what the form is for). :laughoff::drinkbeer: I thought they were coming in from the comment form on the "contact us" page! :laughoff::coocoo:

Trust me I know. That is the FIRST thing I thought of, especially seeing that the e-mail address had nothing to do with Esquire mag. I am not going to pursue it. :beercheers:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Back peddling....... :laughoff::laughoff:

Funny you say that, I was over at Bob's house and said the same thing! How did they get his email address. Was it during the subscription or register part? :drinkbeer::laughoff:

OR....it could be from the website, duh! My e-mail address is on the contact page. This is how they contacted me along with the comments form which goes to my e-mail. :beercheers: der

:laughoff::slap::laughoff:

Back peddling....... :laughoff::laughoff:

how so? :laughoff: I was kidding about the e-mail address thing on the bathroom wall.

All I have to say is :laughoff: to Esquire Magazine. I sent them my portfolio and they told me that I was too rough looking and toooooooo FAT. Come on! I'm not that rough looking.

:drinkbeer::laughoff::laughoff::slap: heyyyyy.....NO FAT JOKES remember!?? :beercheers: