Found my twin!

lvnalolife

Was goofin off on Dunebuggy.com and ran acroos this buggy for sale. Was like holy chit that looks like mine! Same builder 2 years newer. Looks a little longer than mine and has a shortstar V8. I should get it to have twins! Same color and almost same graphic stamped into the side panels and wing. All I can say is mine was built first. I guess they liked the way mine looked when they built it. :laughing:

From Dunebuggy.com...

Mine....

Was goofin off on Dunebuggy.com and ran acroos this buggy for sale. Was like holy chit that looks like mine! Same builder 2 years newer. Looks a little longer than mine and has a shortstar V8. I should get it to have twins! Same color and almost same graphic stamped into the side panels and wing. All I can say is mine was built first. I guess they liked the way mine looked when they built it. :laughing:

From Dunebuggy.com...

Mine....

JJ-

you should get it for Rosemarie since she is starting to learn how to drive your buggy. She probably would want you to repaint it pink though!

Was goofin off on Dunebuggy.com and ran acroos this buggy for sale. Was like holy chit that looks like mine! Same builder 2 years newer. Looks a little longer than mine and has a shortstar V8. I should get it to have twins! Same color and almost same graphic stamped into the side panels and wing. All I can say is mine was built first. I guess they liked the way mine looked when they built it. :no_no:

Isn't a shortstar a V6..hence the name...SHORTstart? :no_no: :rockwoot:

Sorry, JJ...I had to. :grin::finger: