1999 Banshee very low hours

For your consideration:

My 1999 yamaha banshee. Original owner. You will be hard-pressed to find another banshee, or any 1999 model year bike, as clean as this one - I mean it needs a bath, it has been in the warehouse without being moved much the last 20 years... I would be willing to wager that it has fewer than 15 hours on the motor. All original tires, chain, you name it. I may have the original heads, but I believe that my little brother has already scooped them to rebuild his the nth time. 

This will come with both sets of rear tires- dirt and sand. The plastics are fairly free of any scratches, never cut. Take a look, let me know. I'm not afraid of feedback. I'll be honest - I don't really know the market, I just know what this can do and what is here, as compared to what I see available for sale. 

I have a video of the bike running, I just don't know how to share because it is larger than 19MB. 

7500 obo

video of starting it up:

Download Attachment

continuing seconds after the first video of the bike running:

Download Attachment

After 20 years, not in a rush to get it gone. I'm not moving and I don't need cash now - but this bike does need to be used and I'm not likely the guy for the job.

b3.1.jpg

b2.1.jpg

b1.1.jpg

b5.1.jpg

b4.1.jpg

• 1 month later...