Kids group ride Halloween weekend costumes encouraged

hillshooter

Dumont dunes
Group kid’s ride Costumes encouraged…Friday&Saturday Oct 29/30th Halloween weekend. Hey everyone let’s let the kids experience a long line up train ride like us adults do… 
Meetup each morning 9:45am leave promptly at 10:00am meet at vendor row east end. Friday’s ride will be to the north pole via a safe route on the outskirts north side of the dunes. Saturday’s ride TBD… Suggestions welcomed. “Maybe the back way to the south pole over the hill“. Yes parents you must attend and follow or ride beside the train but not to interfere with the kids, will need a few adults outfront to clear the route from any fast oncoming cars etc.… 
Sponsors needed for possible best costume prizes for the kids if not maybe us adults can pass around a hat for cash and or toys to pass out. Any interest? Comment below. No age limits but the speeds will be slower to accommodate all.  my kid is seven years old

BF98655D-BBCA-4C85-9E4B-C5B26D8F437A.jpeg

Sounds great. Are you taking the lead on this? Reason I ask is because the last time you posted something similar, everyone showed up and had no idea who to look for to follow. At least post what your ride looks like so everyone knows who is leading. Also if you are asking for sponsors, be ready for BLM to ask you to get a permit. I'm not trying to be negative, it's my first hand experience with these types of things. I hope it comes together well for everyone. The kids would probably love that.