Veterans Hill Cruise on Saturday Veterans Weekend

sand chick

On Saturday, November 13, 2021 Veterans Day weekend there is going to be a slow cruise ride from Vendors Row to Veterans Hill where we will have a small ceremony to honor those who served our country. 

Meet @9:45 AM west end of Vendor Row, we will leave for the cruise, kids encouraged as well, @10:00 AM. The cruise will be led by Sean Stewart 

You are encouraged to wear red, white and blue and fly those American flags 🇺🇸 

Once we arrive at Veterans Hill, we will have a  brief moment of silence to honor our Veterans. Followed by some patriotic music and conversations. 

I have ordered a bunch of small flags to hand out to the kiddos. 

I just felt we needed to do something at Dumont to honor our Veterans.FB_IMG_1507040854655.thumb.jpg.3578d34bca68baae52afdf38d0abe9ad.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who showed up Saturday! The turn out was amazing! We had over 40 cars, sxs's, quads, dirt bikes and jeeps who came out to honor our Veterans. At times I was so overwhelmed with gratitude that I was teared up. FB_IMG_1636901765404.thumb.jpg.1b306744a3c5630b3a465d3e347bb903.jpg

IMG_20211113_162009_878.thumb.jpg.c1dc69aee02b3c89a543731c1b75eaf2.jpg Edited by sand chick
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Landsandcrab said:

Love it! Darn it we were there on the 11th and didn’t realize this was happening until later. Thank you so much for organizing it 🙌

We actually did this on Saturday. 

We'll be doing it again next year! 

• Like 1