People riding after drinking

Complain to the Ranger, why do we pay $20 for them to do nothing. Sounds I have my hands full writing letters the San Bernardino Sheriff Dept tomorrow. :freakin_nuts:

have you ever been to dumont on any given weekend where there is a large quantity of people? i dont think you realize the ratio of people per law enforcement. look at the sandrail incident on halloween all personnel were at the scene and there wasnt really that many there. so you cant blame them, as adults we all need to be responsible. the $20 isnt necesarily for them to guard what everybody is doing its for upkeep and maintenace if im not mistaken

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the fatal accidents at Dumont that I know of,, all involved alcohol.

At Havasu usually meth or coke and alcohol use by the deceased.

I don't drink and ride, and I don't ride with those that do.

I was one hell of a rider when i did, could really push the envelope,, but I'd rather dune sober, drink when it's all done for the day.

I never ride after I start drinking Ill Wait till im done riding before I open a beer.

As I like to say I need to go to work monday morning i dont need to get hurt or hurt someone else.

Edited by Maldar

Of all the fatal accidents at Dumont that I know of,, all involved alcohol.

At Havasu usually meth or coke and alcohol use by the deceased.

I don't drink and ride, and I don't ride with those that do.

I was one hell of a rider when i did, could really push the envelope,, but I'd rather dune sober, drink when it's all done for the day.

Of the past 3 or 4 fatalities at Dumont...none of them involved alcohol.

yes they did

where have you heard this? :dance:

2 men who died in the sandrail accident-no alcohol was involved

29 yr old who hit the kiddie track and died- no alcohol was involved despite what rumors were

Terry from your group (DSD crew)- we all know alcohol wasn't involved in that accident either.

I drink Monster or Rockstar or Sobe and go riding all the time with no problem at all. :dunno:

is that so you think you are going faster than you really are? ohooooooooooooo. i had to throw that one in there don. ha ha. your rail rocks man. :D

• 2 months later...

Imagine that - A tweeker in the dunes. They would have no time to ride cause they would have to fix everything. Then start shining particles of sand.......

Saw one over Prez weekend.....was a "guest" of someone in our camp and the "guest" even mentioned it because the guy was embarrassingly(sp?) obvious. He couldn't sit still....I know the signs and am no foo. :laughing: