New Year's DDR ride

dunefreak

Ok, so once again another big weekend is here and its a good time for most of the peeps on DDR to meet up and go for a ride. Let's all meet up at the bottom of the big face hill. It's the hill that has the big blue light shined on it at night. (It is the same spot as the previous DDR meet up rides we have done)

TIME: 2:00 PM Saturday, 12-31-05 / meet up at 2:00 PM and b.s. w/ each other, leave for the ride around 2:30 ish

PLACE: the spot on the map/ bottom of the big face hill

WHO'S INVITED? everyone quads, bikes, buggies, etc.

For those that have a buggy and want to do a buggy run, we can just arrange a time and place for a 2nd ride (buggies only) when we meet up :laughoff:

DDRmeetup.jpg

If you noticed it has started to stay light a little longer latley.

3 should be perfect.

I woke up at the usual time this morning but it was still really dark out. I thought my alarm went off an hour early...

If you noticed it has started to stay light a little longer latley.

3 should be perfect.

I woke up at the usaual time this morning but it was still really dark out. I thought my alarm went off an hour early...

It's winter. The days are really short :thumb:

Then we can have a night ride after 10-15 beers at around 8PM. I figure dune abit and end up at comp hill around 9PM. Who's up for it. We need someone with HID's to lead........Dunefreak??? :thumb:

I can lead, but not after 10-15 beers! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::coocoo:

Then we can have a night ride after 10-15 beers at around 8PM. I figure dune abit and end up at comp hill around 9PM. Who's up for it. We need someone with HID's to lead........Dunefreak??? :thumb:

doing that used to be fun till i got stupid and wiped out. not a good idea. :coocoo: i do want to do a night ride though. :D

:hello: im new to this site so merry xmas i need to find other buggys to run with im the only one in my camp its sucks, let me know!! :rockon:

Welcome to DDR. :hello: Come meet up with the rest of us on the DDR ride. We can even go for other rides too. I'm sure the tres hermanos (Don29Palms, Joeduner, & originalpimp), ynot, and some other buggy guys will be going on some additional buggy runs. You are more than welcome to join in. Just look for the big giant multi-colored balloon at our camp and stop by. :thumb:

post-3-1135535658_thumb.jpg

:rockon: im new to this site so merry xmas i need to find other buggys to run with im the only one in my camp its sucks, let me know!! :hello:

I too am the only buggy in camp so I am always looking for someone to dune with. I camp near the #9 bathroom just to the north. White Alfa M/H and a white TPD Stacker trailer. Be there Wed. Mid Morning till Sat or Sun. Come by and say HI

:hello: i will ill be there fri morning i camp at the edge of the first finger [toward entrance] im just finishing my car had it powderd, im easy to find i have just about the tallest car out there and its all blue.post-284-1135570998_thumb.jpg

Is there any droop in that car?

Not too many newbie's showed up for the ride, but still a good turnout with the peeps from our camp and the Tres Hermanos camp. :headbang: That ride was a little cluster f*cked, but still a good time. :laughing:

Here are the pics of everybody out at the north pole...

post-3-1136333059_thumb.jpg

The back of JoeDuner's car...

post-3-1136333125_thumb.jpg

JoeDuner & car...

post-3-1136333154_thumb.jpg

Sand~~Snake's car (he's in the dr. seat), tazystuff8 in the pass seat, Cheech and crazymexeddie in the back seats. That hot chick standing up is my girl, duniemonkie. :grin:

post-3-1136333185_thumb.jpg

Don29Palms & his car... (note thumper is in the background taking some footage for the next upcoming DDR video!! :ninja: )

post-3-1136333374_thumb.jpg

DDR group...

post-3-1136333512_thumb.jpg

lvnalolife (dr seat) & Brad (pass seat) in lvnalolife's car pre-rollover...

post-3-1136333588_thumb.jpg

Ross and his sandrail...

post-3-1136333693_thumb.jpg

PaulyPaul after he ate sh*t coming back from the north pole! :laughoff: Steveo in the background...

post-3-1136333751_thumb.jpg