Trip Report.

GirlWithHorns

well, i thought that there weren't gonna be that many people..but there was. the weather was really nice.

observations:

Im NEVER going to comp by myself again. bike blew up ...again :laughing:

Girls can drive rails better than boys .

stalteri920 says i dont look that tall on the internet :stick_smack:

stalteri920's friends are really freakin HOT.

here's some pictures.

best lookin DDR truck out there this weekend :D

post-433-1163988553.jpg

some dunes.

post-433-1163988579.jpg

camp.

post-433-1163988604.jpg

the rails from camp..ohhhh :driver:

post-433-1163988656.jpg

the Shrekmobile.

post-433-1163988691.jpg

and the fastest rail ive ever been in .

post-433-1163988771.jpg

that thing is scary fasst!

i finally got to see the south pole

post-433-1163989001.jpg

very fun weekend except for the quad breaking. :laughing:

looks like you guys had a good time!! Dayum, thats alot of firewood, should give us whatever you have left. lol lol We are goin to need it thanksgiving wkend. :D

That shrek car is awesome, love that paint job!! sorry to hear your quad blew up, that sucks for sure.

How were the dunes? Last time I was there they were SUPER rough. Not that Ill get much riding in next weekend im sure.

I have seen that Shrek car like a million times out at the north pole. :driver: That's cool you met up w/ Tony. Did he camp w/ you guys?

That sucks you blew your bike up. What happened to it? :(

that shrek car is awesome the guys wife was driving it and i was with her and we were doing wheelies :D

i dunno i was about to go up the left side of comp and i got like 1/4 of the way up the hill and it went CLANG and shut off. its a POS :(

It was an awesome weekend :dunno: We showed up on Thursday afternoon and made camp. The wife, my baby girl, and me just hung out all day and night until my friends showed up on Friday. I'm such a bad poster, I don't think I took one picture this past weekend :driver: Anyway, the dunes were rough at the hill and on the face of the dunes, but once we got back into the dunes on rides, they smoothed out a bunch. Unfortunately my buddy and myself helped out a medical crew that was called to Dumont at about 12:30 am Friday night. A guy racing up Comp on his quad went off the top but I think he hit the brakes just as he did. He did tumble and at last report Saturday morning from the fire crew, he broke his lower back and might be paralyzed from the waist down. We took the crew up to him and because the back board wouldn't fit in my car (it was the biggest that was there), they had to walk him down to the bottom and then load him on the life-flight helicopter. Then, Saturday night, we helped a lost lady find her way back to her camp at about mid-night. Then to top it all off, my buddy blows his motor in his rail at the north pole and I have to tow him all the way back to camp. So besides helping out a lot, it was a awesome weekend :clap::dunno: :shocked2: :clap: There is going to be a ton of people out there for T-day. They were aleady coming in starting today to claim the spots they want. So to all of you going this weekend, have fun, & be safe!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

I couldn't believe the people that were coming in when we were leaving today. That was at about 1p.m. By the time we got to the end of the dirt road to turn out onto 127 there was a line of trailers and motorhomes getting ready to turn in. Everyone going out this weekend, be safe, it's going to be crazy.

It was an awesome weekend :shake: We showed up on Thursday afternoon and made camp. The wife, my baby girl, and me just hung out all day and night until my friends showed up on Friday. I'm such a bad poster, I don't think I took one picture this past weekend :argue: Anyway, the dunes were rough at the hill and on the face of the dunes, but once we got back into the dunes on rides, they smoothed out a bunch. Unfortunately my buddy and myself helped out a medical crew that was called to Dumont at about 12:30 am Friday night. A guy racing up Comp on his quad went off the top but I think he hit the brakes just as he did. He did tumble and at last report Saturday morning from the fire crew, he broke his lower back and might be paralyzed from the waist down. We took the crew up to him and because the back board wouldn't fit in my car (it was the biggest that was there), they had to walk him down to the bottom and then load him on the life-flight helicopter. Then, Saturday night, we helped a lost lady find her way back to her camp at about mid-night. Then to top it all off, my buddy blows his motor in his rail at the north pole and I have to tow him all the way back to camp. So besides helping out a lot, it was a awesome weekend :flipoff::laughoff::thumb::dolphin: There is going to be a ton of people out there for T-day. They were aleady coming in starting today to claim the spots they want. So to all of you going this weekend, have fun, & be safe!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

i wonder if it was the same girl that came in to our camp saturday night haha

i guess she wandered into our camp saying that her friends left her then some guys from our camp took her in the rhino and she pointed out right where it was.

what a freak :hello:

Yeah, a fun weekend fo sho :fro: Did ALOT of :thumb: and :argue: :blury: . Nobody injured but we did have a bike go down. Here are a few pics of the weekend :dolphin:.

A.J.'s first trip to the dunes

post-172-1164078098.jpg

Rhinos make for good tow trucks

post-172-1164077908.jpg

A few of my "hot" :shake: friends, that one is for you GirlWithHorns, and I have to disagree about the best looking DDR truck @ the dunes. I didn't see the :hello: out at comp :thumb::laughoff:.

post-172-1164077990.jpg

My buddy in for the ride of his life, we heard him screaming from the truck when the front wheels came off the gound :flipoff: I shouldn't laugh that much he could still whoop my a$$ :dance: .

post-172-1164077950.jpg

Nice to meet ya GirlWithHorns :talk030:

post-172-1164078026.jpg

post-172-1164078059.jpg

Hey girlwithhorns

Great camping with you guys. Sorry we pulled out early Sunday, had to get back to town.

We'll see you out there some other time I am sure. Sorry about your bike.

The KAOS is the badest rail I have ever seen!!!!!!

By the way for all that weren't out there this weekend it was GREAT!! sorry to rub it in LOL :hello:

i wonder if it was the same girl that came in to our camp saturday night haha

i guess she wandered into our camp saying that her friends left her then some guys from our camp took her in the rhino and she pointed out right where it was.

what a freak :hello:

That's funny :thumb: she came to our camp and asked where pooper 9 was, we pointed it out, and she was still lost :thumb: To make a long story short, it turned out to be a long night and my buddy got his truck stuck trying to help her after we drove her all over the flats. She was an odd one, as well as a person that shouldn't be cruising around at night until she gets a better lay of the land during the day. It turned out that she was by pooper 9 and just didn't recognize her camp at night. Kind of frustrating :argue: but she got back to her group and I guess it all turned out good.

Yeah, a fun weekend fo sho :fro: Did ALOT of :mc_smiley: and :drinkbeer::blury: . Nobody injured but we did have a bike go down. Here are a few pics of the weekend :DDRrocks:.

A few of my "hot" :laughing: friends, that one is for you GirlWithHorns, and I have to disagree about the best looking DDR truck @ the dunes. I didn't see the :chev_bowtie: out at comp :stirthepot::laughing:.

post-172-1164077990.jpg

oh andrew is so fine! LOL

haha the chevy would get dirty duhh

haha

way to fun we gotta camp together next time for sure.

Edited by GirlWithHorns

Hey girlwithhorns

Great camping with you guys. Sorry we pulled out early Sunday, had to get back to town.

We'll see you out there some other time I am sure. Sorry about your bike.

The KAOS is the badest rail I have ever seen!!!!!!

By the way for all that weren't out there this weekend it was GREAT!! sorry to rub it in LOL :stirthepot:

heck ya way to fun.

p.s. you have the coolest rhino EVER :chev_bowtie:

That's funny :drinkbeer: she came to our camp and asked where pooper 9 was, we pointed it out, and she was still lost :chev_bowtie: To make a long story short, it turned out to be a long night and my buddy got his truck stuck trying to help her after we drove her all over the flats. She was an odd one, as well as a person that shouldn't be cruising around at night until she gets a better lay of the land during the day. It turned out that she was by pooper 9 and just didn't recognize her camp at night. Kind of frustrating :stirthepot: but she got back to her group and I guess it all turned out good.

she was hella weird.

i dont get people these days haha