Where's everyone gonna be for T Day @ Dumont?

dunefreak

I was just wondering where everyone is gonna be camped this weekend.

I was thinking I may cruise by :driver: and say hi to some peeps. :dunno: Just wanted to be sure where everyone was gonna be first. Their usual spots?

I can't wait...just a few more days! :dunno: :shocked2:

Well duh, I already knew that you two. :dunno: :shocked2: I meant everyone else from the board that is going out that normally doesn't camp with us.

Oh and BTW, if the rest of DDR has their own separate camps, doesn't that make thier camps camp DDR too? :dunno: Everyone on here is DDR, not just us. :dunno::driver:

circumstances has changed for me it looks like i will be going to dumont after all i will be in the same spot plus or minus by whoever is there but we always aim for the big hill in the finger . :shocked2: and i will sniff you guys out and say hi as well

I need to learn the diffrent area names :hello: I usally camp to the right of the road around B-3 or just past it I have a brown F-250 crew cab pulling a 26' gear box with a skull and cross bones flag. My brother will be there with me he has a gray F-250 crew cab and a 23' gear box. Hope to meet you guys out there , we will be coming in early wednesday mourning. :thumb:

Edited by Maldar

We should be where the red area is. The blue would be the alternate spot.

I think we are going to be on the other side of the finger from you and down about 100 yards. Come by, play some shoes. We have the ..... Damn I know I have a pic somewhere on this stupid computer. :hello: Unfinished Tatum Car, White Chevy Flag. It is kinda hard to miss.

Edited by desertskyz

Pretty sure (not totally though) I'll be out Friday, I've been outta the loop a couple weeks, very busy with some work. Might even get called back in over the weekend, but I want to get out anyway. I'll bring the usual for Sat's potluck if I make it out. See you all later this week, I'm ready for a few drinks with good people....Semper Fi, Woody :chev_bowtie:

We will be in our usual spot around B-6. Look for the big blue ford dueley

and 33ft tahoe transport stop by if your around. :thumb:

Hi there y'all, this is Dave's wife, Kelly. Just addin' a couple of landmarks to look for. There will be a white Ford duelly with a 32' Ragen attached; an "older" Sprinter with a plain white toy box attached to it, and at least one diesel pusher with a loooooong toy box attached to it. Hope you get a chance to cruise by!REALLY looking forward to this weekend!!! About 18 hours and counting and we'll be Dumont bound! :laughoff: