Interior Led Bulbs

shelby5775

Hope everyone is having a good time out there for Buggy Round up . My question is this we just picked our first toyhauler picked it up Friday at our age 63/61 is was way past time to pull the trigger , the interior has old type bulbs and we are going to LED and would like to know which color is best like warm white xenon white cool white or natural white . Thank you for your advice and opinion 

It's kind of a matter of personal preference. I put in the cooler white like 5500K and it felt like a operating room in there. lol It was weird. So I put in the warm white (3500K) and they look more normal and they're still plenty bright. You could always go cooler white in the kitchen and bathroom and warm in the bedroom and under cabinets. 

I have changed the bulbs in both my toyhauler and my moho, and I have used the M4 retrofit ones:

https://m4products.com/led-rv-retrofit-bulbs/?gclid=CjwKCAiAv9ucBhBXEiwA6N8nYLJT9FVQXLdgdjbTlSc1-bt27zC8Ke6O_4unLwdCkvdPuzcGP80SQxoCYoMQAvD_BwE

I used the 3500K which is much warmer and I love them. Way way brighter than the incandescent units. 

• Like 1