Thanksgiving Weekend Report

HappyHour

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were watching you guys jump over there :laughoff: Didn't it freak you out when you came down alittle sideways and landed on your rear tire.

It was a little hairy but not too bad the car is freakin' amazing what it will soak up :rockwoot: My dad kept giving me the sh!tty take off area :headbang1: But not next time :offtopic:

dang, how did I manage to get in so many pics??? :barf::barf::barf::barf::laughoff:

That's what I was thinking...but for me. I am hardly EVER in the pics. Just about every pic (from the ones in the gallery) I have a drink in hand too! :laughoff:

what can i tell you guys. :blury: ...you are in the right spots for pics.. :laughoff: :jester: maybe one of these times you guys will get my pic :barf::driver::slap:

here is to good times :rockwoot::offtopic::headbang1::laughoff:

holy crap you are up there in the rhino!!!!!! How was the landing, I think the person in the back round was saying oh $hit!!!!

IKNOW IM SAYING HOLY sh*t EITHER THAT PIC IS DECEPTIVE (LIKE MY CAPS DOH !!) or that hurt coming down i saw that yesterday and i was speechless

COME ON!!! I was at COMP every night, how do I never leave camp. Be around more and you would know these things!!! :P:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

In all honesty, I did hang around camp chillin alot this trip. Nothing wrong with those kinda trips when they are so many Aholes in the dunes on a busy weekend. Dunes were to rutted up, wasnt enjoyable to ride!

see it worked i single you out and you jump in my sh!!!t

nice to know you care Stacey :laughoff::think:

Well I had a Great Time. It was my first trip to Dumont :xmas_cool:

After finally finding the DDR camp, I was able to meet up with Pete. We did a rail ride out to the :beercheers: and then play'd at comp. Thanks Pete, It was an awesome ride. It was my only true rail ride since I was the only rail in our camp.

Also got to see the "old skool" rails at the flat drags. I've got some video clips that I will post up soon.

Here are some pics....

post-961-1164945375.jpg

post-961-1164945409.jpg

post-961-1164945430.jpg

post-961-1164945471.jpg

post-961-1164945493.jpg

post-961-1164945532.jpg

post-961-1164945558.jpg

Well I had a Great Time. It was my first trip to Dumont :fatdance:

After finally finding the DDR camp, I was able to meet up with Pete. We did a rail ride out to the :stick_smack: and then play'd at comp. Thanks Pete, It was an awesome ride. It was my only true rail ride since I was the only rail in our camp.

It was my pleasure, Dave! Goods times on that buggy ride! :offtopic::banghead:

Say...that isn't 80grits purple bike in the background is it? :fatdance:

post-961-1164945409_thumb.jpg

nope, the red quad is Brindley's and the purple one is his wife's Misty. there from Idaho

here is a pic from the shoots at the base of our mtn

oh, ok. From the other pic it looked like his. Now that I see the other one you posted- it doesn't so much look like his anymore. :laughing::headbang1: