Mastering the Wheelie

KingLyfe™

Well hey everyone its me again, Well i got some questions for all your quad pro's on how the hell you wheelie lol..

Im an ok rider, Never tried to wheelie. First off i would like to say i know im spelling it wronge so yeah correct me lol..

Well im 15 and im only about 140 pounds, Im not very heavy so wheeling is a little umm.. hard? i was just wondering if you guys could give me any tips or explain it to me or... if im missing something lol...

:headbang1:

Well hey everyone its me again, Well i got some questions for all your quad pro's on how the hell you wheelie lol..

Im an ok rider, Never tried to wheelie. First off i would like to say i know im spelling it wronge so yeah correct me lol..

Well im 15 and im only about 140 pounds, Im not very heavy so wheeling is a little umm.. hard? i was just wondering if you guys could give me any tips or explain it to me or... if im missing something lol...

:headbang1:

What are you riding?

2nd gear, gas and lean back, find the balance point and roll with it, tap the rear brake and slowly roll on the throttle a bit, before long you wont need to use the brake, i can do hichair wheelies (sitting over the bars, with feet on front bumper) , youll get it..

2nd gear, gas and lean back, find the balance point and roll with it, tap the rear brake and slowly roll on the throttle a bit, before long you wont need to use the brake, i can do hichair wheelies (sitting over the bars, with feet on front bumper) , youll get it..

cole is an expert wheelier

Im Rideing a 350 Raptor. And thanks Cole.

I tryed it at pismo this past thanks giveing.

it took a while.. but i did one, wasnt for long, but im still working on it.

Thanks again.

Just remember to keep your foot by your back brake because if you start going to far backwards all you have to do is tap your back brake and your front end will come back down preventing you from falling on your a$$.

Just remember to keep your foot by your back brake because if you start going to far backwards all you have to do is tap your back brake and your front end will come back down preventing you from falling on your a$$.

Yeah,, back brake is the key player

Alis_toy_005.sized.jpg

Edited by Ross and Alice