crawlinxj's condition

dunefreak

Tell him I'm thinking and praying for him and the family, for a speedy recovery, and he gets back out with us again soon. We still have alot of SB's to do in the future. And let me know if I can help out anyway also...Semper Fi, Woody :xmas_grin:

Hey DuneFreak, how is his family doing, so many times the one hurt is the provider and it hits the family hard more than just emotionally but financially also. I just hope that he heals 100% and that his family is ok also.

Anymore info on Jeffs condition lately?

I was waiting to hear from his wife. Last I talked to her was when I posted up his last report.

I just got off the phone with her though and good news- he has improved. He pulled out of that last scare. Some of the blood clots have cleared up. I didn't get too many other details than that. It was just good to hear he is improving from the critical condition he has been in. It will be a long road to recovery though. They still haven't even been able to do anything about his back due to his condition.

She said he is awake and would love to hear from me. I'll be giving him a call (in his hospital room) when I get a chance shortly.

Hey DuneFreak, how is his family doing, so many times the one hurt is the provider and it hits the family hard more than just emotionally but financially also. I just hope that he heals 100% and that his family is ok also.

I was thinking the same thing. It has been an extremely tough time for her and the rest of the family in this tough time. I could hear it in her voice.

I was gonna ask her the next time I talk to her if she wanted to set up a paypal account that we could donate to in order to help out any way. I'll keep you guys posted.

I was gonna ask her the next time I talk to her if she wanted to set up a paypal account that we could donate to in order to help out any way. I'll keep you guys posted.

That would probably be nice especially with the holidays here. Let me know. :thumb:

thanks for the update pete...sounds like a great idea... :D

let them know that they are in our prayers....

I was waiting to hear from his wife. Last I talked to her was when I posted up his last report.

I just got off the phone with her though and good news- he has improved. He pulled out of that last scare. Some of the blood clots have cleared up. I didn't get too many other details than that. It was just good to hear he is improving from the critical condition he has been in. It will be a long road to recovery though. They still haven't even been able to do anything about his back due to his condition.

She said he is awake and would love to hear from me. I'll be giving him a call (in his hospital room) when I get a chance shortly.

I was thinking the same thing. It has been an extremely tough time for her and the rest of the family in this tough time. I could hear it in her voice.

Im so glad to hear he is doing better. Im not in much of a position to contribute financially, but id definately be willing to donate some. Let me know if there is anything else I can do, or have carrie get ahold of me pete.

Another update! And a good one. :D

I just got off the phone with Jeff....

I almost can't believe it, but he has been released from the hospital!! :laughoff: Yes...RELEASED. He is now in good condition and I guess they are letting his back heal w/o surgery and he is in a back brace and walking with a walker. :rockwoot: He has to see his doctor when he gets home. I told him to definitely get a second opiion on his back and he agrees.

He sounds MUCH better than when I spoke with him over the phone last week. I told him we have all been wishing him the best and that I was glad to hear the good news and that I'd post it up asap for everyone.

He told me he asked the doctor when he could ride next. :slap::laughoff: The doctor said 2-3 years and he started laughing at him. :laughoff: He has his father talked into getting a Rhino with some nice suspension so he can at least have some fun while out there other than doing alot of this---> :laughoff:

At this point he is really happy to just be out of that hospital. I told him it was very scarey for few days when his condition was so critical...he said "I know...TELL ME ABOUT IT! :laughoff: " :laughoff:

Another update! And a good one. :D

I just got off the phone with Jeff....

I almost can't believe it, but he has been released from the hospital!! :laughoff: Yes...RELEASED. He is now in good condition and I guess they are letting his back heal w/o surgery and he is in a back brace and walking with a walker. :rockwoot: He has to see his doctor when he gets home. I told him to definitely get a second opiion on his back and he agrees.

He sounds MUCH better than when I spoke with him over the phone last week. I told him we have all been wishing him the best and that I was glad to hear the good news and that I'd post it up asap for everyone.

He told me he asked the doctor when he could ride next. :slap::laughoff: The doctor said 2-3 years and he started laughing at him. :laughoff: He has his father talked into getting a Rhino with some nice suspension so he can at least have some fun while out there other than doing alot of this---> :laughoff:

At this point he is really happy to just be out of that hospital. I told him it was very scarey for few days when his condition was so critical...he said "I know...TELL ME ABOUT IT! :laughoff: " :laughoff:

This is great news. Pete, Please give him my number and let him know that if he needs any back suggestions etc. please feel free to call me. I can also set him up with my back surgeon which is probably one of the best in the world. He has worked on the Wrestler the Rock etc.

THATS SO AWESOME!!! Now that he is released, he is sure to be back on DDR, im sure he was having withdrawals.

WELCOME BACK JEFF!!! So glad to hear your doing better, we were all really worried about you and the family for a while. :laughoff:

yeah, he should be home today and he said he'd be able to get online and read all the stuff we wrote. He can also finally read the T-Day report! :pissed:

thanks everyone for all the prayers and such it meens alot to me and the family. i just rolled in about 20 min ago. let me tell yea 6 hours in a car with a broken back sucks :freakin_nuts:

looks like i will be rehabin for a while so no riden for me :stick_smack: i will just have to hang out at the camp fire and drink :yeah_whatever:

MAN THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!! to hear about a member of our group getting hurt brings it home that it could be anyone of us......

be sure to let us or pete know if we can do anything $$ or help. xmas can be a tight $ time even when you are working and healthy. let me know what i can do for you......

thanks everyone for all the prayers and such it meens alot to me and the family. i just rolled in about 20 min ago. let me tell yea 6 hours in a car with a broken back sucks :slap:

looks like i will be rehabin for a while so no riden for me :laughoff: i will just have to hang out at the camp fire and drink :laughoff:

I am right there with you Bud! It will not fun being the camp biatch but I am more than glad to be in camp then to be home. Good luck with recovery. Take your time and listen to what the docs and your body tell you. If you have any questions about back injuries contact me or OGP, we have both been through our fair share! Glad to see you back home and best wishes

Hi everyone This is Carrie Jeffs wife, I am replying under jeffs name to tell everyone thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes. It was a very rough, scary time while he was in the hospital. When you have a doctor tell you that they are taking your husbands life hour by hour, if he makes it through this hour then we will watch him through the next. Due to the blood clots they put a filter in to stop the remaining clots in his leg from going to his heart or lungs the only down fall is it could send the clots to his kidneys and cause him to loose a kidney because as they put it his vascular anatomy is irregular. His heart also stopped on the 5th so now he has to see a cadiologist about possibly needing a pacemaker. His heart problem they think he has had for some time, they just so happened to pick up on while in the hospital. So now only time will tell with that. Our doctor here seems to think that his heart stopped due to the trama from the accident. He has many more test, x-rays, and physical therapy. It will be a long road but we are strong. He asked me last night what I wanted for christmas and I told him that I already got it, He's alive and we are finally home with our kids. Life is precious so I hope all of you have a wounderful Christmas and happy new year!!!!

Thank you all so much

Carrie Grass