Thanksgiving Tradgedy

rich807

I regretfully have to report that a member of our group died Sunday night as a result of injuries suffered in a Friday afternoon quad incident.

The details and a Donation link (to help cover funeral expenses) for the family is located on the dumontsanddunes.com site.

http://dumontsanddunes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306

Any kind words or donations would be tremendously appreciated by the family. This one hurts, Terry was a decades-long Dumont Duner that was as experienced and careful as anyone could expect.

Thanks in advance to all the DDR folks.

Godspeed Terry, you'll be missed.

This one hits really close to home with the DSD Crew. Please send your thoughts and prayers to the family for the loss of Terry.

Godspeed Terry, the DSD Crew will miss you.

Malcolm

I regretfully have to report that a member of our group died Sunday night as a result of injuries suffered in a Friday afternoon quad incident.

The details and a Donation link (to help cover funeral expenses) for the family is located on the dumontsanddunes.com site.

http://dumontsanddunes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306

Any kind words or donations would be tremendously appreciated by the family. This one hurts, Terry was a decades-long Dumont Duner that was as experienced and careful as anyone could expect.

Thanks in advance to all the DDR folks.

Godspeed Terry, you'll be missed.

My condolenses go out to the family. It is a shame to lose anyone that enjoys our hobby and especially someone who has been around for this long.......a true veteran of the hobby!!! My thoughts go out to this family in this time of loss and truely wish them the best.

The HappyHour Family.

I just want to Thank ALL of you personally from the bottom of my heart for the kind words you all have given me and my family in the loss of my dad Terry. It's been comforting known that perfect strangers out there have taken the time out of their day to write a few words.

Please know for anyone that had made a donation....you are wonderful and we are going to use the money for his headstone and give him the most Unique and Awesome headstone anyone has ever had, he deserves that.

Again Thank you, the kind words really do help in a time like this.

Christy