I missed it here

Resident^Blonde

But ne who, I have been a stranger on here for a few weeks I thought I catch up, and remind everybody what a great place ddr is. :pissed:

lol btw pete, I gotta say I was red in the face when I didnt reconise you at Wendys lol. Especually when you said that we gotta get smaller ddr decals for my window. I was like hunh? how the hell does he know what I drive? saw the nametag that said Peter (hense the name pete) It takes me a second to process info like that :laughoff: neways

GO DDR!!! :pissed:

But ne who, I have been a stranger on here for a few weeks I thought I catch up, and remind everybody what a great place ddr is. :laughoff:

lol btw pete, I gotta say I was red in the face when I didnt reconise you at Wendys lol. Especually when you said that we gotta get smaller ddr decals for my window. I was like hunh? how the hell does he know what I drive? saw the nametag that said Peter (hense the name pete) It takes me a second to process info like that :pissed: neways

GO DDR!!! :laughoff:

Yeah I normally don't go by "Peter" :pissed: , but that's what the uniform company gave me for a name tag 7 years ago. Oh well. :laughoff::dunno:

Good seeing you again. :laughoff: Don't feel bad, I didn't know it was you until you mentioned the sticker. :laughoff::blury:

Just so everyone knows, Heather spotted my truck's windshield sticker while in line at Wendy's today. I heard some chick say, hey ...a DumontDuneRiders sticker! I was like wassup! :D

Yeah I normally don't go by "Peter" :pissed: , but that's what the uniform company gave me for a name tag 7 years ago. Oh well. :laughoff::pissed:

Good seeing you again. :laughoff: Don't feel bad, I didn't know it was you until you mentioned the sticker. :laughoff::dunno:

Just so everyone knows, Heather spotted my truck's windshield sticker while in line at Wendy's today. I heard some chick say, hey ...a DumontDuneRiders sticker! I was like wassup! :D

SHE SAID "PETER" :blury:

Yeah, needless to say I was embaressed... To top that off I know my service Tech was talking smack about me after I left... Dont belive him, Dont know what he said but it couldnt have been good lol

I really do need a smaller one though lol. Where I park, everybody driving down american pacific can see the back window and it would go great under my best muffler sticker Great form of advertising... I need to get off my lazy butt and get one lol.

:laughoff:

oh and um steve, totally off topic, but I think I see your truck in the parking lot right accross the way from our building complex. Do u work that close to me? or is that another white truck with ddr stickers?

Not sure where you work, Iam on Rainbow & 95

i usually drive the Audi to work so i dont think it is mine

SHE SAID "PETER" :pissed:

:pissed: I was waiting for that! :dunno:

:laughoff:

oh and um steve, totally off topic, but I think I see your truck in the parking lot right accross the way from our building complex. Do u work that close to me? or is that another white truck with ddr stickers?

No, thats JJ (lvnalolife)

Well if you can afford the cost of dune living and toys on a Wendy's salary flipping burgers, then I might think about getting the hell outta the auto industry once and for all. :DDRrocks::driver:

DAMFINO Pete, we rode by your Dumont compound and saw you were handling that spatula with finesse' that only a seasoned veteran, years in the trade could master.

Well,,,we thought it was you.

Or was that a fly swatter in your hand?

Edited by Ross and Alice

DAMFINO Pete, we rode by your Dumont compound and saw you were handling that spatula with finesse' that only a seasoned veteran, years in the trade could master.

Well,,,we thought it was you.

Or was that a fly swatter in your hand?

When was this? :DDRrocks:

Well if you can afford the cost of dune living and toys on a Wendy's salary flipping burgers, then I might think about getting the hell outta the auto industry once and for all. :freakin_nuts: :shake:

No doubt working on cars and with them for a living sucks!! :laughing: doe spay pretty damn good though :DDRrocks: